Reesby is an innovative technology and employment agency powered by Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We help businesses source quality candidates possible across industries directly related to technology and engineering. We are offering an internship program seeking smart talent to join our team.
About the React Js Internship position
We are looking for a React Js Graduate as part of our internship program, who will be responsible for building the ‘client-side' of our web applications. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
React Js Developer requirements are:
- Excellent understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Good experience with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- Strong knowledge in popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills with an ability to perform well in a dynamic environment
React Js Developer responsibilities are:
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js
- Develop user-friendly web pages, using markup languages like HTML
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Develop quality mockups and prototypes
- Review, maintain and improve the company's website
- Work together with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Super friendly Barista/All Rounder required for our busy Cafe in Vaucluse! Immediate start! You must have flexible availability to be considered for this role. Exciting and unique opportunity to be p [...]
Position Overview: The HR Specialist is responsible for all aspects of employment and team management across NAPA Australia. This includes the development of HR related policies and procedures, overs [...]
Contact-name : Avery Bounous Contact-phone : 02 8227 7200 Contact email : [email protected] Job-location : Sydney CBD, New South Wales Job-type : Permanent Job-salary : Remote Work THE RO [...]
Are you passionate about advanced technologies? Do you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment? Do you love sales and want to help a business grow to its full potential? Then we are looking for you! [...]