We are looking for Toni&Guy; Qualified Technician.
- TONI&GUY; is the biggest hairdressing brand in Australia
- Leaders of global hairdressing for over 50 years!
- Renowned innovator within the hair industry
In this role, you will be responsible for providing excellent client services and ensuring a smooth and seamless operation of the client's experience whilst also maintaining the professional and vibrant image of TONI&GUY.; Key responsibilities include:
- Attending to the needs of all clients
- Consulting clients and advising them of home hair care needs
- Managing day-to-day column in an effective and efficient manner
- Attending formal in-house training sessions as required
- Learning and perfecting new techniques
- Ensuing all clients are attended to while upholding the TONI&GUY; brand and guidelines at all times
- Educate clients about the existing services that are available at TONI&GUY;
- Provide recommendations for products to clients at the salon
What are we looking for?
- Impeccable grooming and impressive customer service skills
- Excellent prioritisation skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to multitask between different tasks at hand while working under pressure during busy periods
- You must be passionate about the hairdressing industry and keen to learn from experienced stylists and technicians
- Stay ahead of hairdressing trends and continually striving to grow!
- Ability to adapt to different electronic management systems
- Toni&Guy; Qualified
- Employee Perks, benefits and discounts!
- Receive ongoing training and support
- Opportunity to attend fashion shows, events and education courses
Sounds like you? Then APPLY NOW!
About TONI&GUY; AU
TONI&GUY; has long been renowned as an innovator within the hair industry, bridging the gap between high fashion & hairdressing. Celebrating 54 years of hair, fashion and heritage, TONI&GUY; has become one of the most powerful hairdressing brands in the world, making it a true Global Hairdressing Superbrand. With over 30 locations across Australia, TONI&GUY; caters for that client who understands the value of our world-renowned education and trust in our stylists who are trained specialists in either cutting or colouring. This training combined with premium experience makes our salons the go-to for clients wanting trending looks that are tailored to suit their individual style. With the philosophy and belief of delivering creativity, quality and consistency to every client, we strive to help you achieve the best version of you – be it hair, style or fashion. Come to join the 4,000 Australians that visit our salons every week and find out why they choose TONI&GUY; every time.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Innovation Transport Services requires OWNER DRIVERS/ CONTRACTORS to join our fleet. Specifically 8 and 12t flat tops and 8t hiabs. The work will be full time/ permanent starting immediately!! Th [...]
- $55,000 + super - Parramatta CBD, modern offices - Extensive training & development, career progression The Company This large, national organisation is highly respected as a leader in their f [...]
- User Experience Designer - 6-9 month contract - $700 -$780 inclusive of super per day About the Company A leader within the world health space, looking for a UX Designer to work on 2 major [...]
An opportunity for a LICENSED Pest Control Technician or Will consider a hard working and quick learning individual willing to do a traineeship. The position involves carrying out treatments and insp [...]