MILKY LANE are looking for high energy, passionate and motivated owner/operators for new venues!
People are crying out for MILKY LANE venues to open in Cairns and we don't like to disappoint so if you've ever dreamed of owning your own business that is fresh, fun and unique this could be the perfect time.
Milky Lane is a truly unique business that is delivering on their dream of creating Australia's best burger experience. With a passion for food, art and music, they create a complete experience for customers that leaves nothing out and every guest wanting more.
Pairing a one of a kind atmosphere with food that has to be seen to be believed ensures people keep coming back time and time again.
With over 260,000 social media followers (the largest and most active following of any restaurant brand in Australia), the demand is strong and continually growing!!!
They are looking for the right person to join their team that is passionate about bringing the complete Milky Lane experience to the Cairns region - and the Milky Lane Franchise Model WORKS with proven data, excellent returns, strong systems and a brand that is unlike any other across the country.
As restaurant owner/operator you will lead and grow a new restaurant in Cairns. Joining a strong management team, you will have extensive training and support from the Milky Lane Head Office team to help build the business.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced manager or business owner to own and grow your own store. You will lead all aspects of the restaurant and customer experience. You will deliver a high quality experience for all customers every time and motivate your staff to provide exceptional customer service.
To be successful in this role, you'll need strong management and business skills. As a leader, you will be responsible for representing the company's values and role modelling these for your staff and customers.
- Lead and grow your own restaurant
- Maintain the restaurant's revenue, profitability and quality goals
- Ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Accountable for your teams performance (KPI's)
- Ensure the team is living the values of the brand and philosophy
- Ensure your store is creating a FUN and exciting atmosphere for staff and customers
The Ideal Candidate
- Passionate about delivering a fun and fresh experience for customers
- A strong leader with business development and management skills
- Exceptional customer service standards
- Demonstrated ability to develop plans and hit KPI's
- A naturally outgoing, excellent communicator
- Highly motivated individual with previous business experience ideal
- Someone who wants to own their own business and work to make it thrive
What's on offer
- Exceptional opportunity to join a successful and rapidly growing brand
- Some financial security is required but options are available for financing
- Join a highly experienced business team
- In depth training and support
- Opportunity to earn untapped profit
If you want to know more, get in touch today
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Top of the line equipment - Keep the shine on with your experience and knowledge of kitchen operations - You understand the important relationship of Chef, Steward and Restaurant team Make it [...]
Job Description Be part of an awesome team at Volks Centre Cairns Essential Skills Required • Must be a strong team player and possess excellent mechanical skills and knowledge of German c [...]
- Mackay/Proserpine/Cairns based - Permanent Role - Immediate Start! - Competitive Salary Package! The Company: Be a part of the team at one of Australia's leading survey companies. With hundr [...]
Mackay Make the Switch Vassallo Constructions is a mid-tier company and Mackay’s largest local Civil Contractor delivering a diverse range of infrastructure projects up to $50M. Vassallo Construct [...]