Are you a professional salesperson keen to work with an industry leader?
Do you have a strong understanding of the needs of rural Australians?
Are you passionate about becoming a trusted advisor to clients?
Would you love to work for an Australian family-owned company driven by its values and innovative thinking?
Clipex began from a strong desire to help people and find an easier way for farmers. An idea that started in 2007 has grown to become a world-leading fencing and stockyard solutions organisation that is still family-owned and run today.
More than just fencing,
Clipex now provide a range of innovative solutions that help rural Australians and farmers around the globe every day and has significant growth plans into the future.
Clipex are looking for a Corporate Sales Representative who operates out of their strong values and genuine desire to serve people, to join the Brisbane Head office and focus their activities in South East Queensland.
About the role
In this role you will have a corporate sales focus, developing strong networks and a keen understanding of the needs of the rural area. This is a new role and a great opportunity for the right person.
You will develop, implement, and manage sales activities that deliver the individual and corporate sales budget sets, whilst building the brand. Clipex believes in providing value-added solutions to their customers, not just supplying products and you will develop strong customer relationships and in-depth knowledge of Clipex products & services. This role success will depend on your capacity and expertise to develop and serve leads, so it is imperative we find the right person that can develop these opportunities in-line with the vision and passion of Clipex.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Clipex solutions and services
- To own each opportunity from creation to completion
- Develop and manage a sales plan for achieving sales Budget including managing existing customers, obtaining new customers, scheduling visits, field and demo days
- Assist in determining the pricing for quotes, promotions and negotiations
- Develop and manage weighted Pipeline
- Develop, enhance and or follow sales processes and procedures and maintain accurate CRM and sales records
- Update weekly and monthly activity plans and sales reports
- Assist the project team to ensure the customer receives what they expect
- Understand and monitor competition
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Maintain a good working knowledge of the industry by attending field days, reviewing industry publications, building personal networks and participating in industry forums or networks
- Manage the end to end sales process including fielding inquiries from customers, providing sales quotes, through to fulfillment
- Work with Supply Chain to schedule fulfillment of orders including freight and logistics
The Ideal Candidate
- 5 years min experience in a similar role with proven sales results history
- Excellent customer relationship skills and an understanding of rural Australia
- Exceptionally disciplined to consistently follow the sales process
- Is highly motivated with a clear targeted ambition to succeed through serving the needs of clients
- Positive personality and strong values with a mature capacity to ask excellent questions and listen to people
- Ability to work autonomously and hit targets
- The ability to understand the practical application of our products and explain to customers
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to understand our customers and make them feel at ease
- Demonstrates a tenacious "can-do" attitude that is infectious
- A high achiever that wants more given the right opportunity
- A tech-savvy individual experienced with CRM platforms and presentation development ability
- Is highly proficient at Relationship Building and customer service
- Collaborates well with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent track record of achieving referral sales
- Is adaptable and coachable
- Masters time management with a passion
- An empathetic individual able to connect with integrity
What's on offer
- Salary package plus bonus and a tool of trade car provided (great base with uncapped commissions)
- Join a rapidly growing local family-owned organisation that is a world leader in their field
- Join a business that looks after its people and is strongly driven by its values
- Opportunity to grow your career
If this sounds like you, please Apply
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Emerson’s industry-leading brands embody our proven innovation, engineering expertise and best-in-class technologies. Our extensive isolation valve portfolio comprises of trunnion ball valves, flo [...]
Are you a professional salesperson keen to work with an industry leader? Do you have a strong understanding of the needs of rural Australians? Are you passionate about becoming a trusted advisor to [...]
Sales Rep -Brisbane patch initially and interstate once open for travel again. $65- 75k plus super Our manufacturing client based west of Brisbane are seeking a permanent Sales Representative to join [...]
Nexxa Portfolio Management is a market leading innovator of debt management solutions. We pride ourselves on our open and friendly culture where your desire to learn and grow will be acknowledged. Yo [...]