Digital Marketing Manager
Are you looking for your dream job? Come right this way…..
Prezzee is a Deloitte Fast500 company and an AFR Fast Starter. We are Australia's largest eGift Card marketplace, rapidly expanding globally while also entering the payments market.
Our business is built around three core products:
● Our B2C solution that makes everyday gifting fun, easy and convenient
● Our B2B solution that allows businesses to send gift cards in bulk to staff and clients
● Prezzee Marketplace, our ‘white labeled' gift card delivery solution where we fulfil orders for other acquiring channels.
Prezzee comprises of a team of over 45 professionals servicing our eGift Card marketplaces and supporting our proprietary product, the Prezzee Smart eGift Card, which can be swapped for over 120 Australian retailers like David Jones, Bunnings, Woolworths, The Iconic and more. We also offer gift cards for use in the USA, NZ, and the UK. Our clients include buy now pay later operators like Zip and Afterpay as well as corporates like QBE, HSBC, Coca-Cola Amatil.
Prezzee is on the hunt for an absolute gun Digital Marketing Manager to implement Prezzee's B2B and B2C digital marketing and eCommerce strategies. You'll have licence to be bold, spirited, witty and fun. As a master of your craft, you're passionate about using creative digital marketing strategies to drive growth and support an exceptional customer experience.
What you will do at Prezzee:
Implement the marketing plan
● You will have input into the marketing strategy and lead the implementation of the plan across our owned, earned and paid channels
● You will have responsibility for reporting weekly/monthly performance vs budget, and make recommendations for future activities
● Take ownership of the retail calendar: developing seasonal activity to drive sales and registrations
● Develop and grow the database increasing engagement and revenue
● You will be our customer champion, developing a deep understanding of our customer to ensure all digital marketing activity aligns to the customer journey and our brand
● You will work closely with our content marketing specialist to ensure the right content is produced for each market segment and that we have a workflow with the ultimate aim of nurturing for conversion, retention, and loyalty
● Execute and implement digital content strategies including building landing pages in HubSpot and Unbounce as required
● You will identify and implement efficiencies in our BAU process
● You will provide support to the Head of Marketing for the day to day running of the Marketing function and play a key role in the wider Marketing team to contribute to ideas, projects, and campaigns
Improve our customer journey and retention
● Develop a deep understanding of the customer journey and implement strategies to target each stage of the funnel
● Focus on traffic, funnel, bounce rate, conversion rate to maximise B2C sales and B2B leads and registrations
● You will report on customer insights to the broader team, optimise the customer experience, and incorporate these changes into the Prezzee website
Optimise the website
● Ensure we meet site traffic and conversion targets across all channels
● You will work with the agency to identify and implement ongoing technical SEO improvements to the site and optimise the website to improve overall performance and customer experience
● Meet average order targets via proactive onsite management including onsite merchandising aligned with seasonal events, sales trends, and activity and partnership marketing
● Plan, project-manage, and deliver the eCommerce roadmap as per the marketing strategy
● Monitor competitor sites, best in class retail eCommerce sites, and industry trends to feed insights into UX and product
On the technical side, you have:
● Superior Google Analytics skills and experience with proven ability to navigate GA within a complex and multi-faceted GA implementation
● Experience and knowledge of Google Optimise or similar Conversion Rate Optimisation tools
● Demonstrated management and development experience of CRM systems (preferably Campaign Monitor and HubSpot), and the ability to utilise information to create meaningful and personalised messaging
● Extensive experience in meeting and exceeding onsite conversion by analysing the eCommerce experience across desktop, mobile web and app, and have strong abilities to identify areas of improvement.
A little bit about yourself:
● You love what you do second only to putting the customer at the front of every decision
● You are very comfortable working across multiple teams and stakeholders, across Product, Tech, and Partnerships
● You thrive in growth businesses – you understand the growth agenda and are able to move at pace to achieve ambitious growth plans and objectives
● You are comfortable working in an environment where systems and processes have not been fully developed yet
● You want to help build a global business knowing this will involve, at times, long hours, lots of discussions and debates, being challenged, and challenging back
● You will be energetic, enthusiastic yet considered and calm under pressure
● You are able to speak up and be heard, you are driven, and ready to really make your mark on a global scale, thriving on success.
● You get things done - you are analytical, organised, and manage competing priorities with ease.
● You have a sense of urgency and genuinely see Prezzee maintaining its market leadership and position of first-mover advantage
● You can embed an agile way of working that will allow for a ‘growth mindset'
At Prezzee, we are givers. Our products enable gift-giving, but we are so much more than that. Our values are the wrapping paper around our ideal shared people experiences. Our values are to give openness, give greatness, give magic, and most of all, always give a damn.
Some extra goodies
● You will work alongside an experienced team who will challenge you every day (and expect you to challenge them back).
● We run an incentive scheme based on both company-wide targets because we are all in the same boat, as well as individual KPI's.
● Generous employee referral program and staff discounts.
● Our office has a fully equipped kitchen (you are welcome to cook for the entire team whenever you want) as well as end of trip facilities for those of you that like to exercise or ride to/from work.
Work-life integration and genuine flexibility is our natural norm. Health, safety, and wellbeing is important too – it always comes first. So whilst we prefer to be connected and have our people work on-site, we work hard to support Covid-19 safe work practices, also accommodating the different lifestyles of our team members so that everyone is set up for success and empowered to do their best work either in the office or at home.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
An exciting Activation Executive opportunity exists to work for Australia's leading Digital Partner Agency. We are Resolution. We are a part of Global Marketing Company Omnicom Media Group (OMG). We [...]
UBT Recruitment provides professional talent acquisition services to a broad network of SME businesses across Australia & New Zealand. We are currently partnering with a high-growth global professiona [...]
WHO WE ARE: Tealium is the trusted leader in the customer data industry. We believe unified customer data is an organization’s most valuable asset and greatest competitive advantage. We help brands [...]
We are recruiting for a casual contract role for a local council based in Western Sydney. The role will be a mixed position and will include aspects of Marketing and Promotions. you will be responsib [...]