Big Fat Smile Group LTD
- Maximum Term, Full Time - until December 2020
- 38 hours per week - Monday to Friday, plus RDO
- Woronora Heights Community Preschool 0-5
Big Fat Smile is a values-led organisation. Its vision is that we enrich the lives and minds of children and families in their community. Our values are Inclusion, Integrity, Safety, Child-centric, Collaboration and Leadership.
We are a not for profit, community owned, non government organisation which provides high quality care and education for children, national and state wide inclusion services as part of a National Consortia and operate many community based services to children and families. These include transition to school and supported playgroups.
Big Fat Smile is committed to being a child safe organisation and adopting the National Principles for Child Safe Organisations (National Principles). We place the protection of children at the top of our responsibilities and obligations. Every employee is required to exercise their duty of care and ensure the protection of children within the Organisation's care. There is a zero tolerance for inappropriate behaviour towards children and any breach of the Child Protection laws. All allegations and safety concerns will be treated seriously and acted upon. Big Fat Smile has legal and moral obligations to contact authorities when there are significant concerns for a child's safety.
- Diploma of Community Services (Children's Services) or equivalent
- Sound understanding of early childhood theory and curriculum planning for children 0-5 years
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with children and families
- Demonstrated ability to work harmoniously in a team teaching context
- Track record of actively contributing to the efficient and effective operation/development of a high quality child care service
- Knowledge of EEO practices, WHS policies and environmental sustainability principles and procedures
- Maintain a valid paid Working with Children Check through the Office of the Children's Guardian
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification
- Identify and Respond to Children at Risk certificate (desirable)
- Commitment to inclusive practices and child protection
- Understanding of Workplace Health and Safety and the National Quality Framework
- Ability to adhere to all Big Fat Smile policies and procedures.
Please provide a cover letter addressing the above and an update copy of your resume.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Big Fat Smile is currently looking for Educators to join the team at Woronora Heights Community Preschool 0-5 on a contract basis as: + Full Time Certificate III Educator (38 hours per week until May [...]
+ Maximum Term, Full Time - until December 2020+ 38 hours per week - Monday to Friday, plus RDO+ Woronora Heights Community Preschool 0-5Big Fat Smile is a values-led organisation. Its vision is that [...]
Casual Child Care EducatorsBig Fat Smile is currently looking for experienced Educators and Teachers to join the team at Woronora Heights Community Preschool 0-5 on a Casual basis as: + Certificate II [...]
+ Permanent, Full Time + 38 hours per week - Monday to Friday, plus RDO + Woronora Heights Community Preschool 0-5 Big Fat Smile is a values-led organisation. Its vision is that we enrich the lives an [...]