Big Fat Smile Group LTD
Big Fat Smile is currently taking Expressions of Interest from experienced OSHC educators interested in working part time as a OSHC Director.
Big Fat Smile is a values-led organisation. Its vision is that we enrich the lives and minds of children and families in their community. Our values are Inclusion, Integrity, Safety, Child-centric, Collaboration and Leadership.
We are a not for profit, community owned, non government organisation which provides high quality care and education for children, national and state wide inclusion services as part of a National Consortia and operate many community based services to children and families. These include post natal depression groups, transition to school and supported playgroups.
Big Fat Smile is committed to being a child safe organisation and adopting the National Principles for Child Safe Organisations (National Principles). We place the protection of children at the top of our responsibilities and obligations. Every employee is required to exercise their duty of care and ensure the protection of children within the Organisation's care. There is a zero tolerance for inappropriate behaviour towards children and any breach of the Child Protection laws. All allegations and safety concerns will be treated seriously and acted upon. Big Fat Smile has legal and moral obligations to contact authorities when there are significant concerns for a child's safety.
- Enthusiasm, energy and ability to engage with children
- Diploma of Children's Services (Outside of School Hours) or related qualification (desirable)
- Identify and Respond to Children at Risk Certificate
- Meet all requirements for a Nominated Supervisor
- Evidence of commitment to an inclusive curriculum
- Demonstrated skills in leadership and management
- Outstanding skills in communication with families and the community
- Sound understanding of programming and curriculum planning for children 5-12 years including children with special needs
- Demonstrated commitment to work health and safety and the National Quality Framework
- Required to have a current National Criminal Record Check and valid paid Working With Children Check
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Reference: 34603 Austin Health is one of Victoria’s largest health care providers. Our 9,000 employees and 425 volunteers provide safe, high quality, person-centred care at Austin Hospital, Olivia [...]
St Clare’s College is an inclusive and caring community where learning is valued and students are given every opportunity to grow in all dimensions of their life. We provide a safe and empowering en [...]
Job Description - Remuneration between – base rate - Vibrant and fast-paced pharmacy where no two days are the same - Work alongside a reputable team within a progressive pharmacy brand A Communit [...]
Job Description - Work alongside a reputable team within a progressive pharmacy brand - Remuneration between – base rate - Vibrant and fast-paced pharmacy where no two days are the same A Communit [...]