Australian Capital Territory
The Strategy Operations Analyst holds a key role within our Strategy Consulting team: they will enable stronger student outcomes by providing data-backed insights. The Operations Analyst is dedicated to making a difference in students' lives by providing day-to-day operations, data analysis, and administrative support. This role will report directly to the Director, Global Strategy Consulting.
Your task will be to work closely with Crimson's Strategy Leadership team. Primary responsibilities include the following: analyzing and summarizing data in order to enable deeper insights into performance, preparing and maintaining dashboards, and coordinating internal team operations.
The Strategy Operations Analyst should be self-directed and clearly understand all student service operations within the organization. The insights that you gather and prepare will help us identify opportunities for improvement.
The is a full-time (flexible) position that can be worked remotely or in one of our many offices across the globe!
What success looks like:
- Update and maintain people, performance, and workload monitoring tools utilizing Excel (Google Spreadsheets) and Metabase
- Maintain and refine our tools for managing workload, ensuring that student and non-student workload are properly tracked
- Prepare dashboards and prepare reports for managers
- Support the Strategy Consulting Leadership by preparing insights into performance ahead of scheduled reviews
- Coordinate the allocation of newly signed students, taking into account fit, workload, and location when making Student-Strategy Consultant pairings
- Coordinate our recruiting efforts by reviewing candidates and scheduling initial interview screens
- Coordinate our training process by assisting in the training and onboarding process of new hires
- Analyze workflow of the department and offer suggestions for improvement
- Assist in the implementation of new service processes across the department
- Identify new resources, and coordinate the development of these projects within the team
What skills and experience you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree from a US and/or UK university; advanced degrees welcome
- 1-2+ years of experience working in an office environment including specific experience in operations management, development and implementation of policies and procedures
- Experience with Metabase (or similar databases) and excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge and experience with SQL a plus
- Superior planning and organizational skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Resilience when working independently under pressure
If this sounds like you, please apply asap! Please keep an eye out on your spam/junk folder for emails from Breezy HR.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Reference AV/1437668 Ambulance 's mission is to improve the health of our community by delivering innovative, high quality ambulance services and providing exceptional clinical care. The leading [...]
West Gippsland Libraries is a Regional Library Corporation based in Gippsland. We are a 12 branch strong, 85 plus employee community that encompasses learning, community connection and a very healthy [...]
On , a public health emergency was declared in the ACT due to the public health risks posed by coronavirus disease COVID-, caused by the novel coronavirus SARS-COV-2. A COVID- Response Team has been c [...]
Strategy Consulting Senior Manager - Public PolicyAlphaBeta Australia is a leading strategy consultancy with offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra. It is part of Accenture Strategy.We specialise i [...]