About the Marketing Consultant position
The Marketing Consultant provides strategic, practical advice to the marketing department in order to increase marketing efforts and success. If you are a strategic thinker who is knowledgeable in the field of marketing, we would be glad to meet you. Excellent communication skills, enthusiastic attitudes, and industry knowledge are vital to success as our Marketing Consultant. Your goal as Marketing Consultant is to engage with customers while outperforming competition.
Marketing Consultant responsibilities are:
- Identify industry trends and commercial opportunities by studying company profile
- Report on suggestions and new ideas as well as improvement ideas
- Identify marketing needs of company by studying its profile
- Communicate and collaborate with external vendors as well as marketing department
- Using outlined objectives and budget, develop a marketing strategy.
- Direct marketing efforts using proven methodologies and tools
- Advise on issues including, but not limited to,
- Other issues as needed
Marketing Consultant requirements are:
- Excellent skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Data analysis & market research
- Proposal and report writing
- Strategic and analytic thinking
- Oral and written communication and presentation
- Marketing skills and best practices
- Organizational ability
- Problem-solving abilities
- Proven experience in the role of Marketing Consultant or similar
- BSc or BA in Marketing or similar field, MSc or MA very desireable.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Leading Digital Agency - Exciting New Projects using latest Technology •Port Melbourne location – short tram ride from CBD •Comfortable spacious offices with parking - Work and learn from [...]
- Newly created role for the company - Work with three exciting brands - Be part of a talented team - driven and creative Our client is a leading intimate apparel, bodywear and legwear company wi [...]
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honour our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering [...]
An opportunity has arisen to come join the Marketing team as our new Digital Analyst. In this role, you play an integral role supporting the delivery of analytical and decision services to inform Swin [...]