LINFOX ARMAGUARD PTY LTD
Part of the Linfox Armaguard Group Pty Ltd, Armaguard is a proud leader of Australia’s currency management and technology solutions market. Backed by 80 years of expertise, we provide innovative and integrated end-to-end security, currency, valuables and technology solutions for our customers.
Concentrating on innovation, we are focused on developing and introducing new technology to the market, to revolutionise currency management. We create value for our customers by providing high quality and seamless services to minimise the cost of currency management.
We are currently seeking applications from suitably experienced individuals reporting to the Logistics Supervisor – Routing.
In this role you will be responsible for the efficient development and publication of daily routing schedules, with a focus on maintaining and improving operational KPI’s and customer service levels.
Working Conditions: This position will be part time, 4 days a week and will require the successful incumbent to work from home during Government enforced pandemic restrictions, a reliable internet connection will be required.
Once restrictions have been lifted and when deemed safe to do so, this position will be based at our Head Office in Essendon Fields. There is scope for this role to return to full time hours to the near future, dependent on business and operational requirements.
Key accountabilities for the role include but are not limited to:
- Daily planning, allocation and monitoring of run schedules
- Detailed run analysis for efficiencies
- Maintaining and ensuring customer service levels, delivery requirements and targets are achieved
- Close liaison with Fleet Controllers, Distribution Supervisors and Client Services to effect changes required to meet objectives
- Ensures compliance of all relevant Transport and Safety legislation
- Results driven and proven ability to drive outcomes
- Be required to work Monday to Friday within a span of hours of 9am – 7pm
Key attributes required for the role are:
- Experience working in Transport/Logistics
- Analytical and Geographically proficient - Multistate experience advantageous
- Thorough understanding of fleet management systems
- Knowledge of chain or responsibility and heavy vehicle national laws
- Computer Literate (intermediate to advanced level of excel)
- Ability to make strong educated decisions in a high pressure/time sensitive environment
- Strong communication and attention to detail
- adhoc interstate travel
We take the security of our people and customers seriously so successful applicants will be required to undergo the following pre-employment checks:
- Criminal history check
- Credit agency check
- Functional medical assessment (if required)
- Drug and alcohol assessment
- Immigration check (if required)
- Reference checks
- A behavioural and a safety psychometric test
- Drivers licence check (if required)
- Firearms Assessment (if required)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Seasonal Sales Associates - Essendon & Uni Hill Factory Outlet About the Company Globally, the Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle p [...]
About the company LifeCare is Australia's largest provider of physiotherapy and allied healthcare services, working in partnership with independent Clinicians to deliver quality community-based healt [...]
Kiwifruit Bud thinners Needed. Short term Seasonal work, approx 45hrs/wk Start Approx mid Oct but yet to be confirmed We are a large Kiwifruit orchard in Glenbervie, Whangarei. We are looking for [...]
Australias largest Beauty /Spa/ Skin Salon, Be a part of a Fun Positive and Motivated team, Variety , Growth and Challenge !. Social Media Content Strategist Beauty On Rose Are you passionate [...]