When you join Capricorn, you join a community of people who enjoy coming to work and a company that genuinely invests in their employees. Our culture is one of our most valued assets, so when we recruit, we look for people that not only share our values but are also excited to celebrate our successes. It is our dedication to creating a great place to work, that has resulted in Capricorn being finalists in the AIM Pinnacle Awards for Human Resource Management Excellence for the last two consecutive years.
We understand the importance of investing in our team members, that is why we have a great benefits program. This includes professional development, salary continuance insurance, flexible working, paid parental leave,
‘dress for your day' dress code, wellness program, ability to purchase leave, access to a range of discounts, a fantastic reward and recognition program and plenty of social events to keep our team connected.
The role and what we are looking for
Reporting to the Group CFO, this newly created role is responsible for the development of the Capricorn corporate procurement function by supporting the business in the procurement of goods and services.
The successful candidate will have:
- experience in strategic procurement management;
- previous category management experience;
- experience in contract management and administration;
- excellent verbal and written skills, with the ability to drive and influence procurement benefits;
- ability to shape commercially driven decisions and recommendations;
- demonstrated ability to work within tight project time frames;
- a qualification in procurement or supply chain management (desirable, but not essential).
Who are we?
Capricorn is a member-based organisation proudly operating by cooperative principles to make it easier for our more than 21,000 Members across Australia and New Zealand to run and grow their automotive businesses. We provide products and services including trade credit, risk protection, equipment finance, trade events, travel services, fuel cards and 24/7 online access to knowledge-based products and services, making our Members ‘stronger with Capricorn'.
The next steps
If you think you are the right person for this role and you believe your values align with Capricorn's, then please apply now. Applications will be reviewed as they arrive, so it is better to apply sooner rather than later.
For further information and detail on Capricorn, please visit our website at capricorn.coop/careers.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Diverse Group Australia is a leading civil & construction, electrical, signalling, communications and maintenance service provider with an outstanding reputation for delivering safe, reliable and cost [...]
- Leading Engineering Company - Family Friendly Roster ABOUT WARRIKAL Warrikal is a multidisciplined Engineering company within the mining and resources sector across Western Australia. We have [...]
- Leading Engineering Company - West Perth Office - Growing, Vibrant team ABOUT WARRIKAL Warrikal is a multidisciplined Engineering company within the mining and resources sector across Wester [...]
About us Lighthouse Locksmiths is a family friendly business, who pride our selves or our great relationships with our long standing staff & customers. Established in 2004, we are always looking at w [...]