Job reference number:
Allianz is the home for Compliance Professionals who dare to be bold and implement new compliance plans.
What if you were empowered to make a positive impact?
Due to an internal secondment we are looking for a Senior Compliance professional to join our Line 2 team on a 6 month contract. The primary purpose of this role is to promote and manage the development, implementation and maintenance of AAL compliance policies and practices in close collaboration with the Line 2 Risk team and the Line 1 Risk & Compliance community.
You'll be responsible for:
- Develop and oversee the implementation and maintenance of effective and efficient compliance policies,
procedures and processes across Allianz Australia in line with local law and Group Policy.
- Design, document, implement and maintain compliance policies, procedures, processes and tools, and support the development and delivery of training and communication to raise awareness and understanding of requirements.
- Review processes, controls, monitoring and assurance arrangements, challenge as necessary and escalate and report on issues as necessary, including to Group Compliance.
- Support Line 1 Risk & Compliance Community in driving accountability in the identification and management of compliance risk, including reporting, management and remediation of compliance incidents/breaches.
- Collaborate with the Risk & Compliance community to implement the Compliance Framework to facilitate compliance with relevant legislation regulations, codes and organisational standards.
- Engage internal stakeholders as required to drive the cross-functional implementation of the Compliance Framework including compliance policies and procedures.
Important to your success:
- Significant experience within a compliance, risk or audit management role acquired in a complex, matrixed financial services organisation.
- Demonstrated experience in process and management control design combined with the expert ability to understand operational and compliance risks inherent or emerging in a business area.
- Demonstrated experience in assessing the level of risk and in developing and executing plans to mitigate risk.
- Highly developed analytical skills, demonstrating the capability to analyse and interpret complex information from a broad range of sources (locally and internationally) and to present findings in a clear and compelling manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including policy writing, capable of communicating with audiences at all levels with clarity, impact and influence, positively influencing risk behaviours throughout Allianz Australia.
What's on offer?
- Focus on getting it right together
- You'll be given the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on how we do things.
- As we embed a customer-focused strategy across everything we do, you'll have an opportunity to drive innovation and real change that delivers a tangible and meaningful impact on risk reporting
- Supportive team who'll help you balance your work and personal commitments
- Encouraged to get involved with our network groups – Women of Allianz and Allianz Pride
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people, we foster a culture where our employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and dare to challenge the industry. When you join Allianz, you'll become part of a strong global insurer, helping to protect over 3 million Australians. We foster an environment of personal growth, so you feel safe to try, share, fail, learn and grow. We value diverse thinking where your ideas and innovative mindset are welcomed and encouraged. As a member of the Allianz family, you'll be supported to reach your full potential to grow an enriching career.
Allianz is committed to employment equity and therefore welcomes applications from men and women regardless of race or ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation or philosophy of life. Please advise us if you require any reasonable adjustments to fully participate in the recruitment process or perform the requirements of the role.
If you dare, there's an opportunity for you at www.allianz.com.au/careers
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Who we are Northern Trust is a preeminent global financial institution that provides asset servicing, investment management and wealth management services for institutions, high-net-worth individuals [...]
ABOUT THE ROLE This role manages, coordinates and supports the development and implementation of corporate policies to contribute to the achievement of the Opera House’s strategic objectives, and [...]
- Drive the roll out of data governance across the business - Design processes to facilitate effective data management - Work with a significant number of business and wider Macquarie stakeholders If [...]
Ensure the provision of free legal and related services to everyday people High profile national peak body Suit candidate with career in civil society, peak bodies or a like-minded corporate The Or [...]