Job reference number:
Allianz is the home for Risk Intelligence and Reporting Professionals who dare to turn insights into an outstanding customer experience.
Looking for a role that allows you to take deep ownership of your work?
This role is essential in driving the delivery of risk insights to the Risk Committee and the Board of Directors facilitatating risk-based decision making in line with the set risk appetite and the wider risk management framework .
As part of Allianz's Line 2 team you will author risk reports for Allianz Group, the Allianz Australia Board and Risk Committees, ensuring that material risk positions, emerging risks and issues and matters for escalation or review are clearly articulated,
facilitating the strategic apraisal of risk and driving active risk management and stewardship.
You'll be responsible for:
- Guiding the First and Second Lines of Defence to ensure the provision of meaningful intelligence; coordinate and contribute to the challenge, review and investigation of such insights and data and lead the reporting process to ensure timely submissions.
- Provide subject matter expertise on risk information, intelligence and insights, including current / emerging risks, controls, metrics, building and maintaining networks to share knowledge and leverage best industry practice in risk management.
- Drive improvement in risk reporting and insights including continual uplift in the content, design, process and feedback loops for risk reports.
Participate in the rollout of a new Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) system to ensure that reporting requests are considered.
Important to your success:
- Experience in a compliance, risk or legal focussed role acquired within a complex, matrixed general insurance or financial services organisation will be highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in collating intelligence from multiple sources, both internal and external to the organisation, developing conclusions and presenting accurate insights into risk.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills capable of communicating with audiences at all levels with clarity, impact and influence, with particular (demonstrated) experience in authoring papers and review for influential management committees.
- Tertiary qualification is highly desired (Legal, Business or Commerce will be viewed favourably)
What's on offer?
- Want to fast-track your career? This role will support you to develop the capabilities you need to go further, faster - providing experience in skills that are key requirements for senior R+C roles.
- Work with a variety of stakeholders including C-suite.
- You'll be given the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on how we do things.
- As we embed a customer-focused strategy across everything we do, you'll have an opportunity to drive innovation and real change that delivers a tangible and meaningful impact on risk reporting
- Encouraged to get involved with our network groups – Women of Allianz and Allianz Pride
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people, we foster a culture where our employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and dare to challenge the industry. When you join Allianz, you'll become part of a strong global insurer, helping to protect over 3 million Australians. We foster an environment of personal growth, so you feel safe to try, share, fail, learn and grow. We value diverse thinking where your ideas and innovative mindset are welcomed and encouraged. As a member of the Allianz family, you'll be supported to reach your full potential to grow an enriching career.
Allianz is committed to employment equity and therefore welcomes applications from men and women regardless of race or ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation or philosophy of life. Please advise us if you require any reasonable adjustments to fully participate in the recruitment process or perform the requirements of the role.
If you dare, there's an opportunity for you at www.allianz.com.au/careers
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About the company: Our client is the market leader in high-end interiors and linens - Iconic Australian lifestyle brand with a rich history of providing superior quality bedding and home accessorie [...]
- 2 AMAZING VENUES - AMAZING SALARY AND PERKS - DYNAMIC ROLE TO MAKE YOUR OWN Hospitality leaders in the field. They have established their brand and their specialty across Sydney and keep on dev [...]
- Excellent support and environment - Well established firm that offers a range of services - Attractive salary package Progression and development on offer at a well-established practice firm i [...]
Clicks is a specialist IT recruitment company with offices in Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. A home-grown Australian business with global capability, Clicks has been providing contract and [...]