Big Fat Smile Group LTD
Expressions of Interest - OSHC Directors
Big Fat Smile is seeking Expressions of Interest from experienced OSHC Directors to join the team in our Fun Clubs. This is a great opportunity to join an industry leading provider of child education and care in the Illawarra.
Big Fat Smile is a values-led organisation. Its vision is that we enrich the lives and minds of children and families in their community. Our values are Inclusion, Integrity, Safety, Child-centric, Collaboration and Leadership.
We are a not for profit, community owned, non government organisation which provides high quality care and education for children,
national and state wide inclusion services as part of a National Consortia and operate many community based services to children and families. These include post natal depression groups, transition to school and supported playgroups.
Big Fat Smile is committed to being a child safe organisation and adopting the National Principles for Child Safe Organisations (National Principles). We place the protection of children at the top of our responsibilities and obligations. Every employee is required to exercise their duty of care and ensure the protection of children within the Organisation's care. There is a zero tolerance for inappropriate behaviour towards children and any breach of the Child Protection laws. All allegations and safety concerns will be treated seriously and acted upon. Big Fat Smile has legal and moral obligations to contact authorities when there are significant concerns for a child's safety.
- Certificate IV (OSHC) or Certificate III in Children's Services is desirable along with a minimum of three years' of relatable experience
- Identify and Respond to Children at Risk certificate
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with children, families and staff
- Ability to work harmoniously within a team environment
- Capacity to contribute actively to the efficient and effective operation/development of a high quality outside school hours care service
- Maintain a valid paid Working with Children Check through the Office of the Children's Guardian
- Understanding of workplace health and safety and the National Quality Framework
- A good level of physical fitness
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
To apply please click the 'Apply To Position' button below.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Sydney Health and Care Services Sydney Health & Care Services (SHCS) is a passionate, enthusiastic, and innovative organisation which is focused on supporting, assisting, and promoting their pa [...]
Date: 17-Sep-2020 Location: Wollongong, AU Company: IRT Group Customer Service Officer Classification: Part-time (24 hours per week, 1 year fixed term) Location: IRT Market Street, Wollong [...]
Are you a Support Coordinator looking to specialise in and work with experts in neurological conditions? If so, you may have just found a new home. Here are just a few reasons why: · You would be p [...]
- Seeking Underground Operators and Deputies - Wollongong area - Competitive rates! For over 22 years UGM has continued to grow through the delivery of quality, safe and efficient services for A [...]