Reesby are looking for a responsible Chief Technology Officer (CTO) who will take leadership over all technical aspects of our clients company activity. Your duties will include communication with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure our company's technologies are used appropriately.
You should possess strategic thinking and strong business acumen, being well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. We also expect you to be an excellent communicator and public speaker.
Chief Technology Officer responsibilities are:
- Oversee technical aspects of the company's strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Find and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Support departments in their profitable usage of technology
- Monitor system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Develop quality assurance and data protection processes
- Oversee KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Collect feedback from stakeholders to make necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Discuss technology strategy with partners and investors
Chief Technology Officer requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on a CTO or other relevant position
- Significant experience in budgets and business planning
- Significant experience in conducting technological analyses and researches to build strategy
- Good knowledge of current technological trends
- Strong communication, leadership and organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with strategic approach
- BSc or BA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related area; MBA or other relevant graduate degree will be a bonus
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Registrar in Medical Services and Leadership State-of-the-Art, not for profit Private Hospital Located in Richmond The Role An exciting opportunity exists for a candidate of the Royal Au [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | CBD Job type: Full time Organisation: Department of Transport Salary: $163,931 - $222,948 Occupation: IT and Telecommunications Reference: [...]
Chief Executive Officer Grains Industry Flexible Lead the strategic direction of industry good functions Grains Australia Limited, a not for profit company limited by guarantee, was establ [...]
The position of CEO for the Melbourne head office of significant US public company operating primarily in the Eastern states of Australia. Asset rich and debt-free, fully reporting and fully compliant [...]