- An opportunity to be a part of an exciting global company
- Salary package of 85,000 to 100,000
- Work with cutting edge data technology
IRI is the leading supplier of data and insight services to the FMCG industry across Australia and New Zealand, fully supported by a global network. With a market leading portfolio of clients, we source, analyse and interpret sales data and shopper behaviours to deliver meaningful market intelligence which enables our clients to make informed decisions about their business, brand, product and marketing strategies. Exceptional client service is a part of everything we do.
The important bits:
As a Senior Consultant, you will be a data and insights strategic advisor,
creating efficiencies and growth for our clients and IRI through analysis, problem solving and by developing actionable insights and valuable recommendations. You will also manage ongoing relationships and service delivery for your client portfolio.
Who you are:
You are reliable, organised and pro-active, possessing a 'can-do' attitude and 'curious' nature. You are passionate about getting into the data and numbers, solving problems for clients and making a difference for our customers.
The stuff you'll be doing:
- Define business problems through consultations with senior clients and business decision makers
- Extract, deliver and solve briefs with actionable recommendations through incorporating analyses from different data sources
- Provide and present insights through storytelling, solving complex business problems, while ensuring requirements are met and measurable ROI to clients are delivered
- Implement best practice briefing process and coach junior team members to adopt this approach when undertaking brief work
- Own the account plan by developing engagement plans, strategies and actions to achieve client objectives, ensuring they are monitored and adaptable to business change
- Work closely with clients to align on key milestones, desired outcomes, resources required and timeline for delivery
- Develop a vision for managing client relationships and proactively develop these relationships to deliver against account plan objectives
- Identify client business opportunities or challenges and showcase IRI capabilities/solutions to address these business needs by sharing IRI thought leadership and engaging subject matter experts as required
- Develop strategies and competitive differentiation for specific solution offerings
- Target and sell services that address unexpressed and underlying client needs to generate revenue opportunities for IRI
- Lead all business development activities for small to mid-size targeted accounts including lead generation, account planning, issue identification, design solutions, proposal /RFP response development
- Manage ongoing performance and development of direct reports and other junior team members, providing coaching and mentoring to support their performance, growth and development
You will have:
- 4-7 years' relevant experience ideally in retail, FMCG or in a related agency role
- A bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Commerce or related field
- Strong understanding and experience within the retail / FMCG Industry
- Curiosity and initiative
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organised
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated, results driven, self-directed team player
- Exceptional client service consulting skills
- Good knowledge of information processes and systems
- Excellent commercial acumen
What we offer you:
Every day is fast paced, offering a different challenge at every turn. Backed by supportive team members, a dedicated and passionate training & development team and an energetic work environment, you will learn, adapt and perform. As a member of the IRI family, you will go on a journey where we hope to help make you the best you can be, wherever life takes you.
Here are some of the great things we offer our people:
- An opportunity to be a part of an exciting global company that leads the way when it comes to understanding our consumer market and the changes which impact how we behave and live
- Progressive learning and development programs to suit your individual needs
- Progressive benefits and initiatives that support not only our people but the community at large
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Great location – easy access to St Kilda Rd trams
If this sounds like you, submit your resume and tell us why you would be the best person for this role.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description: - Senior leadership opportunity - Friendly and supportive team environment - Part Time Permanent 32 hours per week About the Company St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne (SVHM) is [...]
Vacancy Listing Dates 1/10/2020 to 29/10/2020 - 2+ years experience as a Business Analyst - Remuneration - $135,000 per annum plus Super - Join JustEnough Software Corporation in Melbourne JustEnou [...]
The Firm Our client is a global law firm that advises many of the biggest and most ambitious organisations across the globe handling important transactions and disputes. Joining the Legal Technology [...]
Technology Consulting - Expression of Interest for Senior Consultants, Managers, Associate Directors and Directors - We are on the lookout for exceptional talent across our Cyber Security, Technology [...]