Are you an experienced Draftsperson looking to work with an innovative industry leader?
Do you have a passion for people and a focus on continuous improvement?
Do you want to work for an Australian family-owned company driven by its values + innovation?
Clipex began from a strong desire to help people and find an easier way for farmers. An idea that started in 2007 grew to become a world-leading fencing and stockyard system that is still family-owned and run today.
More than just fencing, Clipex now provide a range of systems and solutions that help rural Australians and farmers around the globe every day, and it continues to grow rapidly.
Clipex is looking for an experienced Draftsperson to join their team in Brisbane who possesses exceptional values and a desire to make a difference to rural Australians.
About the role
In this role you will focus on excellence and continuous improvement, with designs that make a real difference to our customers. You will use your creativity, enthusiasm and determination to create designs based on customer and/or salesperson ideas.
- Develop concept drawings from salesperson/customer briefs and propose alternative design options
- Work closely with relevant staff regarding accuracy, design, drafting standards and design documentation
- Ensure quality assurance of completed work prior to submitting drawings for review
- Generate accurate models and DWG/PDF installation drawings
- Communicate effectively and offer support to sales people, customers and install teams
- Must work/ think outside the box and develop drawings from a basic brief within the timeframe required
The Ideal Candidate
- Must be experienced and proficient with Solidworks (preferable), AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Strong team player that will work closely with relevant staff involved in the design process from beginning to end
- Have a strong attention to detail and high quality assurance standards
- Experienced with developing designs from limited briefs
- Great communicator with all stakeholders
- Ability to manage time effectively to set priorities and meet deadlines
- The ability to work well in a team environment where integrity, honesty, accountability and other positive personal traits are valued
- Experience in livestock behaviour/ handling would be highly regarded
What's on offer
- Join a rapidly growing local family-owned business that is a world leader in their field
- Join a business that looks after its people and is genuinely driven by its values
- Great salary package
- Career path for further opportunities
If this sounds like you, please APPLY today
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Summary Full Time Australian driver's licence Microsoft Office products experienced Job Description Must be fluent in auto-cad and ADVANCED STEEL ONLY, for structural steel and metal work [...]
The Company This is a well-known engineering consultancy who have been established for over 30 years. Based in the Fortitude Valley area, the business operates with a total headcount of 40 across [...]
Job Description Production Draftsperson – Residential Custom Building This role represents a great opportunity for an experienced Production Draftsperson to secure their next permanent role. Ou [...]
Job Description Draftsperson – Residential Custom Building – Revit This role represents a great opportunity for an experienced Draftsperson to secure their next permanent role. Our client is [...]