Big Fat Smile Group LTD
Shellharbour City Centre
- Fixed Term, Full Time - 12 Months
- Traineeship - Gain a Qualification
- Shellharbour Early Learning and Care
Who we are:
Big Fat Smile is a values-led organisation. Its vision is that we enrich the lives and minds of children and families in their community. Our values are Inclusion, Integrity, Safety, Child-centric, Collaboration and Leadership.
We are a not for profit, community owned, non government organisation which provides high quality care and education for children, national and state wide inclusion services as part of a National Consortia and operate many community based services to children and families. These include transition to school and supported playgroups.
Big Fat Smile is committed to being a child safe organisation and adopting the National Principles for Child Safe Organisations (National Principles). We place the protection of children at the top of our responsibilities and obligations. Every employee is required to exercise their duty of care and ensure the protection of children within the Organisation's care. There is a zero tolerance for inappropriate behaviour towards children and any breach of the Child Protection laws. All allegations and safety concerns will be treated seriously and acted upon. Big Fat Smile has legal and moral obligations to contact authorities when there are significant concerns for a child's safety.
What you'll do:
The trainee is an important part of the team in the Community Preschool. You will be provided with hands on experience whilst working towards your Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care.
What you need:
- Capacity to complete the theoretical component of the traineeship.
- Must not hold a current Certificate III qualification or above in Child Care or any other field.
- Must be willing to obtain a paid Working with Children Check.
- Must be over 18 years of age and an Australian citizen/permanent resident.
- Commitment to inclusive practices, child safety and protection.
- Willing to have fun, be creative and be invested in the learning of children.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with children and families.
- Proven ability to be reliable, professional and punctual.
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member.
- Understanding of Workplace Health and Safety.
- A good level of physical fitness.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Shellharbour City, located just 1 ½ hours south of Sydney, is home to almost 73,000 people in a city that spans 154 square kilometres. It's a place of great natural beauty - stretching west from the [...]
Job description As Assistant Store Manager, you will support the Store Manager by leading, driving and inspiring your team to achieve overall success. As Assistant Store Manager, you will also b [...]
WHO WE ARE: At Bed Bath N’ Table we are in the business of helping our customers’ houses become homes where they can create wonderful and lasting memories with family and friends. After a chal [...]