- Ongoing Opportunities
- Attractive Hourly Rates $$$
- Regular Shutdowns and Projects
- Major Pilbara Mine Sites
PARC Engineering are specialists in Structural, Mechanical, Piping, Electrical and Instrumentation projects. We provide technical services to the Australian energy and resources sector with specific experience in the Minerals and Mining, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure and Power Generation Industries.
We are currently recruiting trade qualified and experienced Electricians for various upcoming shutdowns and projects with our major clients within WA.
These roles offer long term opportunities for the right people who will form part of our project team,
focused on asset expansion and meeting growing resource demands.
- Current WA Electrical Licence
- White card
- CPR/Low Voltage Rescue Training (within 12 months)
- Relevant mine site experience
- Safe Work at Heights Training (within 5 years)
- Confined Space Entry Training (within 5 years)
- Basic Fire Training (within 5 years)
- Gas Test Atmosphere Training (within 5 years)
- BHP Electrical Workers Induction (Desirable)
- Physically fit & able to pass Drug & Alcohol Screening
- Full Australian work rights
- Safety focused and a reliable team player
- Valid BHP, FMG, Rio Tinto or Roy Hill Inductions
- High Risk Work Licence (EWP)
- C Class Drivers Licence
- National Police Clearance
All applicants must have the right to work in Australia and point of hire is from Perth only.
If you have the relevant experience and skills as indicated above, PARC Engineering would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now to be considered.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We have electrical vacancies across the Perth Metro area covering both commercial construction and residential projects. We are looking for trade qualified electricians to join our client’s team [...]
An exciting opportunity has arisen for 2 Auto Electricians to join one of clients in their Perth Branch with opportunities to both DIDO and FIFO to remote sites where required. The purpose of the role [...]
- 2/2 Roster - RIO Inductions & Generator EXP Preferred - Ongoing work TRS has been tasked with searching for trade qualified Electricians to join our clients' trade team on along term roster [...]
Immediate start, multiple opportunities, various Perth based locations Your new company Hays trades and labour are proud to be working with a number of electrical companies who specialise in co [...]