About the Data Analyst position
Reesby are looking for a certified Data Analyst who will help us turning data into information, getting insights and developing business decisions based on the analysis results. Your responsibilities will include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design and also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
We expect you to possess analytical mindset with creative approach to tasks and the ability to find patterns and correlation when dealing with big volumes of information. You should also be able to work under a flexible schedule and report on your findings in a detailed and straightforward manner.
Data Analyst responsibilities are:
- Manage databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Collect required data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Retrieve information from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Collaborate with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Find and evaluate new process improvement opportunities
Data Analyst requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst position
- Significant experience of working with data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Excellent knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets, including Excel, SPSS, SAS and so on
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Good report writing and presenting skills
- BS degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
WWW.REESBY.COM.AU for more jobs
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Position Description CGI is one of the world’s largest IT and business consulting firms. Here in Australia, we have a presence across Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Brisbane and Perth. We call our [...]
We Are We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability. We call ourselves #teampossible ! Endeavour Foundation supports people with disability to liv [...]
Position Description CGI is one of the world's largest IT and business consulting firms. Here in Australia, we have a presence across Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Brisbane and Perth. We call our e [...]
About The Data Analyst Position Reesby are looking for a certified Data Analyst who will help us turning data into information, getting insights and developing business decisions based on the analy [...]