About the Web Developer position
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. You will help building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
You should be able to write clean code and ensure your programs run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about building software and perform well working in a team, along with developers, engineers and web designers.
Web Developer responsibilities are:
- Produce well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Build website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Utilize data from various back-end services and databases
- Collect and review specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Prepare and maintain software documentation
- Maintain, expand, and scale our site as assigned
- Keep up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Work together with web designers to match visual design intent
Web Developer requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on a Web Developer or Web Programmer (http://link...) position
- Good experience with relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Excellent knowledge of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Excellent knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Strong problem solving skills with a creative approach
- Strong organisational skills with a good ability to prioritize tasks
- Good ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BS in computer science or other related area
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Infosys: Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of e [...]
Your Opportunity The role is to provide experienced information design, development usability, client consultation and SharePoint Online expertise to internal clients. As part of the portal team to [...]
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as [...]
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category Customer Success Group Job Details [...]