New South Wales
Pattern is a global ecommerce and marketplace growth accelerator and is one of the largest Amazon resellers globally. Our offices are in Utah, London, Dubai, Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong, and Guangzhou.
With a strong reputation in Australia for ecommerce strategy and implementation support, we are now bringing the Pattern marketplace model to market across Australia.
With our full end to end Amazon reseller/wholesale offer in addition to our strength in Ecommerce consulting, we are looking to expand the business rapidly over the coming years and are looking for a driven individual who can significantly contribute to building and growing our range of client partners.
With a high degree of autonomy,
you will develop and drive a plan to partner with a range of manufacturers and consumer brands in numerous categories.
You will be instrumental in driving the awareness and growth of the Pattern brand across Australia.
A natural relationship builder with a strong network, you will have a track record of building out a contact base, understanding unique client challenges and providing solutions to support them.
Reporting into the GM of the Australian business and working closely with senior leads of consulting, marketing, ecommerce and marketplaces, this role may be based in either Melbourne or Sydney but will require travel to client and prospect offices across Australia .
You will possess significant sales experience across agency, consulting or professional services, and will be well versed in networking, top-of-funnel lead generation, in addition to being able to close sales quickly and efficiently. Used to working autonomously and being goal oriented, you will be a self-starter and able to drive outcomes both independently and as part of a team dynamic.
You will be a strategic thinker who is able to get your head around complex deliverables quickly and can intuitively understand client challenges and how to drive a positive outcome.
Networking through events and conferences and tapping into your existing network will be an important part of generating new sales using face-to-face meetings to discuss potential partner challenges and how Pattern can assist to resolve these issues. Managing a cold-lead generation process and function will also be a part of this exciting role.
You possess strengths in developing and maintain relationships and have the ability to connect and stay in contact over lengthy periods of time to nurture opportunities both in home market and remotely.
Drive awareness of the Pattern brand and service lines through the development and cultivation of a network of consumer brands across Australia
Work closely with the General Manager and department heads to identify and map out the ideal customer type and implement a plan to generate new leads for the business.
Create and identify a clear target partner list and go-to-market commercial strategy for each line of business in partnership with subject matter experts
Coordination of all sales funnel and pipeline activity. Developing and managing the process for generating and tracking all leads using Salesforce
You will create sales forecasts for the short medium and long term and push to support our topline Revenue and Ebitda targets
Generate an agreed no. of conversations with target clents over your first six months. Generate an agreed amount of consulting revenue/agency retained revenue
Generate an agreed no of marketplace distribution clients
Regularly attend key industry networking events and conferences in order to build the Pattern brand and introduce us to new clients and contacts.
Skills and qualifications
- 8+ years' experience working in a client facing sales/commercial role working with consumer brands
- Experience of working in ecommerce/digital and selling a digital service or product with some level of complexity
- Sales line responsibility and team building/development experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Salesforce profiency
- Entrepreneurial - Proactive, curious, self-starter who is driven, motivated and hardworking.
- Honesty/Integrity. Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully
- High Standards. Partner obsessed with high attention to detail, you expect personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- High emotional intelligence – capacity to be aware of, control and express ones emotions and to handle interpersonal relationships empathetically. Good listening skills and adaptable where required
- Teamwork. Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship. No ego.
- Strong business acumen - strong client facing, salesmanship and negotiation skills with a bias for action.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Business Development Manager Confidential is growing and recruiting now with new positions to start in ! About the Role As a Business Development Manager in Digital Marketing, we'll equip [...]
Tax Accounting & Compliance Manager - Financial Services 120000 - 150000MelbourneTax Accounting & Compliance Manager - Financial ServicesOur client are a global financial services organisation with th [...]
Head of Technical Operationswell funded start-up,#1 platform for tradies in Oz What it's like working at hipages... Our Story hi. We-re hipages. hipages provides a better, smarter way [...]
The Creative Store Great Jobs. Great People. Campaign Executive. We have an exciting new role with this online publisher who specialises in cultural events, hospitality and city guides. Based out of P [...]