Career opportunity for a Quality Assurance Officer with a well established food manufacturing business.
- Attractive salary package with a huge amount of perks!
- State of the art facility!
- Great permanent opportunity with a growth plan!
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
We are dealing with an established food manufacturer, which has had exponential growth since its humble beginnings.
They have an established brand in the food manufacturing market and with a state of the art factory. There will be some exciting changes coming in 2021, changing the future of the business. Don’t miss the opportunity to make your mark
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Officer with a minimum of 4 years experience in the food manufacturing industry. You will be hands on involvement with production staff and processes ensuring compliance with our National Food Safety & Quality System. Only candidates with relevant experience and proven track record will be considered.
- Accountable for daily onsite quality control, documentation and processes, including document control of completed records, collation and filing.
- 12 hour shifts – 4 days on 3 days off
- Hands on involvement with production staff and processes ensuring compliance with our National Food Safety & Quality System.
- Implementing changes regarding the food safety system.
- Investigation and reporting on all site-based non-conformances raised.
- Monitoring raw materials, packaging & finished product quality, reporting non-conformance and implementing corrective action.
- Conduct pre-operational checks, including swabbing, directing corrective actions where required.
- Conduct internal calibration of monitoring equipment according to the site schedule.
- Conducting internal audits and participating in third party accreditation audits.
- Participate in staff training relating to food safety & quality processing.
- Deliver staff inductions
- Participate in HACCP reviews and implementation of changes to the program.
- A tertiary qualification in the area of Food Science or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role (specifically FOOD).
- Knowledge of GFSI Standards (SQF preferable) and customer specific standards.
- Current HACCP qualification.
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously.
- Must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen.
- Impeccable communication skills – both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills
$70,000-$75,000 (base package)
How to apply:
Apply online, applications must include an updated detailed word cv.
/0428 751 002
** Applicant must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
quality assurance, quality control, HACCP, food manufacturing, quality officer, food,
Tertiary Qualifications in Food Science, Chemistry, Microbiology or a related discipline, strong food manufacturing QA experience
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
12 month full time contract role Opportunity to remotely Melbourne, Brisbane or Sydney Competitive salary on offer! Our client, one of Australia's top retail companies, is looking to recru [...]
Student Life Engagement Officer About the opportunity Working within the Student Life stream of the Student Experience Program, the incumbent is responsible for the development and implementa [...]
Auburn Hospital Quinquennial Visiting Medical Officer Department of Emergency Medicine Applications are invited from suitably qualified medical practitioners for the above position in the Western [...]
Outreach Programs Support Officer | Sydney NSW Outreach Program Coordinator Long Term Contract Positions Excellent remuneration Vacancies in other major cities - Ask me where! ACM Healt [...]