As soon as you enter the building and feel the vibe, you will want to be a part of it!
This well known organisation is shaping a new approach to contact centres and the total customer experience. Their unique vision has seen this award winning team recognised by industry professionals as ‘Best in Class’, and they are now looking to expand their team further.
They aim to transform their customer's experience by putting their existing customers, partners and stakeholders at the heart of everything they do.
** Please note, full work rights (Citizenship or Residency) is required to apply **
What can you offer?
- Commitment to working flexible hours between 7:30am - 8:00pm (Monday to Friday)
- Proven inspiring and solutions based customer service skills
- Strong conflict resolution experience
- Desired experience in servicing a vast array of customers and stakeholders through multiple channels (Phone, Email, Webchat, SMS and Social Media knowledge)
- A high ethos around maintaining sensitivity and confidentiality
- A great attitude and an exceptional customer service mindset
What will we offer you?
- An outstanding and interactive training program
- A fresh and positive working environment
- Access to the company’s prestigious Car Leasing Program
- Annual Performance Bonuses
- Increases in remuneration offered as your capabilities develop
- Stable and consistent working hours
- 6 Months Fixed-Term Contract with possibility for permanency based on performance
- Flexible working environments with the opportunity to earn penalty/OT rates on weekends (should you wish)
- Long term progression opportunities, setting you up for career success!
Sounds like you?
This is a very sought after and exciting opportunity to shine in delivering exceptional customer service on each and every interaction. Please APPLY TODAY by clicking the 'Apply' button.
In response to Covid-19 all interviews are being held virtually. Due to the amount of applications only suitable candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Customer service, admin, administrator, automotive, finance, graduate, data entry, customer care, inbound, retail, outbound, vehicles, luxury, call centre
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About us Brighte is Australia’s leading point of sale finance platform for solar, batteries & home improvements. We’re recognised as one of Australia’s leading fintech companies, having be [...]
Customer Service Team Leader Our client is a rapidly growing FMCG style business who are looking for a new experienced Customer Service professional to join their growing team and support the growt [...]
A Not-For-Profit organisation that works in community services is looking for a temp to join their friendly team and assist with customer service over the phone. The Company: Based in the heart [...]
The Company Multiple opportunities to join this leading FMCG company as a customer service representative for a 6 month temp assignment. Use your previous customer service/call centre experience to [...]