Location: Yatala QLD 4207
Salary: $75,000 plus 9.5% superannuation
Our client, Pacific Facility Services, is a majority indigenous owned national vertically integrated services business, providing service solutions across metropolitan, regional and remote areas of Australia. Company specializes in cleaning services, security services, home care and property management and is looking to fill a full-time position for a skilled and experienced Quality Assurance Manager.
Company requires a professional and experienced Quality Assurance Manager to plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the deployment of quality systems and inspection processes within the organisation.
This is an opportunity for a meticulous Quality Assurance Manager to drive continuous improvement of the company’s quality assurance approach and design and implement quality plans for all project implementations along with different managers.
Relevant bachelor degree or higher qualification with at least 2 years’ experience in similar role. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification
What you will be responsible for:
- Identify the quality assurance activities necessary for the performance of obligations under the relevant organisation agreement through the use of quality plans, as appropriate
- Identify trends, best practices, achievement of goals and objectives and areas needing improvement by monitoring different teams
- Provide an enthusiastic and positive approach to quality and compliance for the maintenance / other teams daily activities
- Review customer contracts and define all quality requirements prior to acceptance
- Implement, develop and maintain quality system policies
- Monitor service quality target levels to ensure compliance with customer expectations
- Make continual improvements to service delivery to become more efficient, improving cost effectiveness and the bottom line
- Ensure compliance of quality systems e.g. change controls, deviations, incidences, customer complaints etc.
- Make recommendations on improving quality best practices within the organization
- Manage internal and external Quality Systems Audits
- Audit records of all inspections and client communications
- Review all reports and analysis and make necessary adjustments
- Co-ordinate with other departments regarding non-conformance & corrective action for the same
- Liaise with management to analyse and review QA results
- Identify ways to leverage customer feedback and tie it to key business metrics
Skills, experience and attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive attitude that is resourceful, analytic, and accurate
- Abilities to drive the Quality Culture program and its implementation at site
- Strong commercial management skills
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Also, you must have work rights in Australia, or be an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident. To apply for this position, email your resume to [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
ABOUT THE ROLE AWX are currently recruiting factory labourers for the packaging department of a manufacturing plant. Must be physically fit as the product is large in size and heavy. Pre employment p [...]
- Ongoing Roles - No experience Required - Training provided Our client, who is one of Australia’s leading warehouse and distribution centre, is seeking multiple new team members for their busy [...]
EXPERIENCED EXCAVATOR /MATERIAL HANDLER OPERATOR Recruitment 24/7 are recruiting for EXPERIENCED Material Handler Operators for our client based at Yatala. Our client specialises in the collection a [...]
Food Process Worker Labourpower Recruitment Services are seeking casual on-call Process Production Workers to start immediately. Our client is based in Yatala on the Gold Coast. A range of dif [...]