Join a people-first and purpose lead company
- Be part of a people-first and purpose lead company
- Lead an inclusive team that likes to have fun!
- Competitive package, including attractive bonus program
- Permanent position with opportunities for development and promotion
We’re growing and on the look-out for brilliant leaders to join our family. You may know us as the home of PERi-PERi chicken, but we’re actually a people-first, chicken-second kind of place. Being part of the Nando’s family means we’ll put you first, look out for you during tough times, give you sweet perks (like tasty eats) and get you fired up about seriously tasty, real food.
There’s nothing ordinary about working with Nando’s.
We’re all about passion and personality. You’ll be part of an awesome workplace culture that encourages you to be your best self, provides opportunity for career growth and is FUN and inclusive. We recognise the value of a work life balance so you can enjoy coming to work (and living life!), and a supportive culture where you’re celebrated for being yourself. You’ll find yourself helping change the lives of the people and communities around you, as we work together to do good in our local neighbourhoods and for the planet.
Have you got the fire in you? Then you’ve come to the right place.
The role of a brilliant Assistant Restaurant Manager at Nando’s:
- A key member of the restaurant management team
- Playing a lead role in setting and achieving restaurant goals and celebrating the wins
- Using initiative to problem solve and make Nando’s a great place to work
- Delivering outstanding customer experiences and coaching the team to do the same
- Grilling our legendary PERi-PERi chicken (of course!)
- Helping deliver restaurant results
- Creating and maintaining a safe environment, so every feels they belong
- Leading by example and motivating the restaurant team to be brilliant in every day
- Championing a great team culture
- Live the Nando's values every day: Pride, Passion, Courage, Integrity and Family
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong operational knowledge that’s shared to inspire the team
- The initiative to solve problems and make Nando’s a great place to work
- Proven success in a people leadership role is essential to be considered in this position.
- Experience in a fast casual, casual dining or QSR brand is preferred, but not essential
What’s in it for you:
- Having fun every day!
- Structured induction and regular ongoing training
- Personal development opportunities
- Opportunity to grow your career through our leadership program
- Flexible work hours
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Free meal on shift
- Free uniform
- Generous discount when you visit Nando’s with your friends and family
- Be part of a team that changes lives of our Nandocas, customers and communities
If you’re awesome at what you do and would like to join our growing family, apply today!
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an interview with our restaurant leaders. This is where the fun begins!
Please note that only candidates who have full working rights within Australia will be considered for this opportunity.
Nando’s Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer who seek to ensure that people are employed, trained and promoted fairly. Nando’s is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We want all our people to feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
WarehouseAssistant/Storeperson with forklift license & experience wanted for busy bakery factory located in Sydenham. MON~FRI: 6:30am~3PM NO STUDENTS PLEASE.** PR,TR OR MASTERS DEPENDANTS WELCOM [...]
Vision At Copperfield College, parents, students and staff will work as a collaborative learning community to motivate, challenge and set high expectations for each other. Our engaging learning envir [...]
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER - Do you want to join one of Australiaâ€™s fastest growing retailers? - Do you want to work for a retailer that prides themselves on their amazing culture? - Do you want [...]
Join a people-first and purpose lead company - Be part of a people-first and purpose lead company - Lead an inclusive team that likes to have fun! - Competitive package, including attractive bo [...]