FIFO Electrical Engineer - develop your on site engineering & testing skills working with an established site engineering team.
About the company:
This International engineering consultancy specialises in a broad range of mining & metals and Hydrocarbon projects across Australia. They have several miner expansion and Greenfield projects in execution in Western Australia.
About the position:
Their Greenfield iron ore project is in execution phase on site and require an Electrical Engineer to assist them with onsite testing and design. This is a FIFO position on 2 weeks on 1 week off rotation to the Pilbara.
Unfortunately, due to Covid restrictions we are only able to consider candidates currently based in Perth.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Electrical / Instrumentation design and testing (protection setting) using relevant Australian standards
- Provide field engineering support to the site construction team.
- Collaborate with the Perth engineering team
- Preparation of scope of work documentation
Qualifications and experience required:
- This position will suit a tertiary qualified Electrical Engineer with around 5+ years’ experience working on iron ore projects.
- You will have an Electrical/Instrumentation design background and have proven experience with testing and protection settings.
- Proven experience Preparing scope of work documentation
Benefits for you:
- Opportunity to work on site in the construction team for one of the most technologically advanced mines in the Pilbara.
- Develop your site engineering and testing experience working with an experienced site construction team.
- Long term 12+ month contract
For more information on the role, the client or the project please click ‘APPLY NOW’ or contact David Burgwyn on 0414 914 799 or email [email protected]
To view all of Tech Resources vacancies and sign up for job alerts please visit our website: www.techresources.com.au
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Detail Monadelphous is a leading Australian engineering group providing construction, maintenance and industrial services to the resources, energy and infrastructure sectors. We are involved in some [...]
About the role This role is a great opportunity for a successful individual to work in dynamic team which is responsible for providing technical assurance and risk advisory function to the Rail Main [...]
FIFO Electrical Engineer - develop your on site engineering & testing skills working with an established site engineering team. About the company: This International engineering consultancy spec [...]
International engineering consultancy are working on the execution of a Greenfield iron ore project and are looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their site engineering team working on a FI [...]