Mass Resources are seeking All-Round Operators to join our clients Bulk Earthworks projects at various Rio Tinto and FMG sites across the Pilbara.
WA applicants will only be considered due to the Western Australia border closure.
Why work for Mass?
- Weekly pay
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Long term projects
- Permanent positions may be available after the successful completion of 3 months' probation
Operators we're looking for:
- Dump trucks - 777 and 785
- Excavator - 85 tonne +
- Dozer - D10 and D11
- Roller - padfoot
What you need to be considered:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Must have RECENT experience operating the above machines in a similar environment
- C Class license minimum - HR preferred
- Relevant tickets to operate machinery
- RTIO or FMG inductions - advantageous but not essential
- Construction card
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Offering varied, long term work Ertech invites highly experienced operators to join the team and contribute to one of our leading projects, managed by a Tier 1 client. Ertech is a civil engineerin [...]
- TOP RATES - Industry leading rates, with a renowned contractor - Immediate start, with shortlisting starting immediately - $2,500 incentive scheme after successful mobilisation to site Unite Resour [...]
Unite Resourcing are seeking experienced Mobile Plant Operators for a new project in the Pilbara. The work is on a 2:1 roster FIFO Perth, working 10.5 hour days, with flights, accommoda [...]
Mass Resources are seeking All-Round Operators to join our clients Bulk Earthworks projects at various Rio Tinto and FMG sites across the Pilbara. WA applicants will only be considered due to the Wes [...]