Cornerstone HR Pty Ltd
Cornerstone HR WA is developing a growing presence in the mining and construction space with clients beginning to increase workloads through project contracts and shutdown schedules. With this comes increased demand from our clients for high quality talent.
We are currently looking to engage with experienced Electricians who are interested in multiple construction & maintenance projects across the WA mining sector. We have mutilple clients looking for electricians for either 8/6 or 3/1 rosters.
To be considered for this role you will require:
- 3+ years' mining experience - Electrical Tradesperson
- WA A Grade Electrical Licence
- Current CPR / LVR
- Borefield or Dewatering experience (maintenance)
- HV Switching & Instrumentation qualifications (Desirable)
- Working at Heights (Current within the last 2 years)
- Confined Space (Desirable)
- Current Drivers Licence
- Ability to pass a medical and drug & alcohol screen
The successful applicant will be required to
- Work either a 3:1 or 8:6 roster, FIFO from Perth
- Demonstrate experience within the construction industry and industrial sector or similar roles
- Proven commitment to promoting safety, quality, and environmental compliance on site
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
You must be able to demonstrate experience working within a remote site, happy to work day or night shift (if required) and pass a drug and alcohol screen.
If you are interested in speaking with the team, please apply and one of our team will be in contact or send your CV to [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About BHP At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential. With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extra [...]
Immediate start Permanent and contract positions available 2 weeks on 2 weeks off roster About the Position WorkPac are currently seeking experienced Electricians to be based at various Po [...]
Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services. We are currently recruiting for qualified Auto Electricians, to be based in the Pilbara region of WA in [...]
Cornerstone HR WA is developing a growing presence in the mining and construction space with clients beginning to increase workloads through project contracts and shutdown schedules. With this comes i [...]