- TOP RATES - Industry leading rates, with a renowned contractor
- Immediate start, with shortlisting starting immediately
- $2,500 incentive scheme after successful mobilisation to site
Unite Resourcing are seeking experienced Mobile Plant Operators for a new project in the Pilbara. The work is on a 2:1 roster FIFO Perth, working 10.5 hour days, with flights, accommodation, PPE, and meals provided in full. There is the potential of permanency for the right candidate. This will be offered after a successful 3 month probation (Temp2Perm), which you will complete through Unite Resourcing. This project offers a HUGE $2,500 payment upon successful completion of mobilisation to site and VOC, on top of a $250 PIP (per swing) allowance,
as well as Super. You will be working with one of the leading contractors in Australia.
250T Excavator Operator - $54.00/hr
D10 Dozer - experience in civil works, GPS not required - $47.50/hr
All-round Operators - Production excavator, with 992 Loader - $54.00/hr
785 Dump Truck Operators - this role in particular DOES NOT include bonus $2,500 payment, please be aware - $41.50/hr
The above positions also offer a $4 increase for ANY nightshift hours (not required for all roles), as well as Super on top of the rate. ALL rates are FLAT rates.
To be successful with Unite, you will have the following:
- Valid and current Driver’s Licence (C Class minimum, HR preferred)
- Prior experience in machinery operation role you are applying for
- White Card
- RTIO Inductions highly regarded - if not held, Unite will cover the cost
- Hard-working, honest, reliable and general team player
- Ability to provide two references, attesting to ability on machinery - references will be done before presented to the client, so please be aware of this when applying
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and Drug & Alcohol test
With immediate starts available for the right candidates, and mobilisation commencing shortly, now is the time to APPLY!
At Unite, safety is paramount to anything else on site, and as such the right candidate will have a strong commitment to Health and Safety and will be able to work as part of a team with a positive, friendly, and can-do attitude.
**DUE TO THE CURRENT PANDEMIC, WA RESIDENTS ONLY PLEASE**
Please DO NOT apply if you don't have valid Australian work-rights.
If you would like to learn more about these positions, please call Unite Resourcing on (08) 6389 2110 or APPLY to this advert and we'll be in touch shortly.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
NRW Pty Ltd | Pilbara Closing date: 22/10/2020 Live and work in Western Australia - Be a part of something bigger - Our people are the key to our success! This is an exciting time to join N [...]
Unite Resourcing are seeking experienced Mobile Plant Operators for an immediate start on a 3:1 (3 weeks on, 1 week off) roster FIFO Perth to the Pilbara, working on a newly awarded civil contract. Ou [...]
- TOP RATES - Industry leading rates, with a renowned contractor - Immediate start, with shortlisting starting immediately - $2,500 incentive scheme after successful mobilisation to site Unite Resour [...]
Unite Resourcing are seeking experienced Mobile Plant Operators for a new project in the Pilbara. The work is on a 2:1 roster FIFO Perth, working 10.5 hour days, with flights, accommoda [...]