We are looking for motivated and customer focused professionals to join our high performing property claims team. We are looking for people with a real interest in providing superior levels of customer service and driven to achieve targets to join our successful, dynamic team.
- Being the first point of contact for customers who have experienced loss or damage to their property.
- Progressing claims as far as possible on the first call, making things seamless for our Customers.
- Triage of claims at lodgement to ensure the Customer is given the right support at the right time, creating exceptional claims experiences.
- Team management of claims to provide support to customers within policy entitlements,
organisation of repairs & management though out the claims life.
- Reinforcing the Suncorp Group's commitment to 'Protecting what matters'
- Liaising with repairers and trades to help progress the claims
Skills & Experience
- Previous Customer Service experience - hospitality, retail or contact centre preferred.
- A passion for helping our customers and making a difference
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to constant change
- The ability to work shifts /in a rostered environment including weekends
Work from home requirements
Due to Covid 19, you will be working a combination of in the office and from home. To successfully work from home, you will need the following:
- Home phone line or VOIP connection
- Internet connection
- Computer or laptop with keyboard and mouse – dual screens are recommended
- Ergonomic set up with desk and chair in a quiet, private space
We have two start windows on offer, all roles are part time 20 hours a week, working 5 hours per day, see below the shift options we have available:
- Sat, Sun, Mon, Fri Starting between 8am – 10am
- Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues Starting between 4pm – 6pm
Penalty rates apply for weekend work & shifts finishing after 6.15pm!!
Working within the Suncorp Network we believe we are our best when our workforce is as diverse, talented and passionate as the communities in which we live and operate, and where our people feel included, valued and connected. We are passionate about inspiring our people by creating an inclusive culture, offering flexible work, career development and internal mobility, and building connected relationships amongst our team members and with our customers. Joining Suncorp, you will be joining an organisation which cares and is proud of our achievements in being recognised for:
- Best Insurance Company in Corporate Social Responsibility (2018)
- Employer of Choice for Gender Equality for sixth consecutive year (2014-2019)
- Money magazine’s Bank of the Year and Business Bank for second consecutive year (2018-2019)
- General Insurance Product Innovation of the Year (2018)
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you have been looking for please apply online today. For further information regarding this position, please contact our resourcing partner Hays Talent Solutions on 02 8226 9659.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Senior Case Manager - Vulnerable Worker Support Program (ESL) Workers Compensation can be difficult to navigate for injured workers. Imagine how hard it can be for injured workers where English is no [...]
- 6 Month Contract - Start date 5th of October - Provide excellent customer service to people in need - Full time Position The Role We are looking for motivated and customer focused professional [...]
Job reference number: ALL/ALL/1482523EX Senior Case Manager - Vulnerable Worker Support Program (ESL) Workers Compensation can be difficult to navigate for injured workers. Imagine how hard it can [...]
The Role We are looking for motivated and customer focused professionals to join our high performing property claims team. We are looking for people with a real interest in providing superior levels [...]