We are seeking a number of experienced and personable Case Managers to join our client who is a Federal Government Agency as a Rehabilitation Delegate. The position would perfectly suit someone who has case management or insurance/claims experience, who is wanting to further their career within the public sector.
This is an APS4 equivalent level contract position for an initial 6 months with a view to extend.
The Role and Responsibilities
The role will involve managing a caseload at various stages and exercise delegation to approve and monitor rehabilitation plans and liaise with both clients, providers, and relevant internal stakeholders in regards to the creation and ongoing management of these plans.
Specific duties including assessing client eligibility, coordinating suitable providers, assessing, approving and monitoring plans and plan closure activities.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- End to end management of claims – assessing eligibility, coordinating providers, assessing, approving and monitoring plans and plan closures
- Providing a direct service to clients, including other government departments and agencies
- Providing accurate information on the range of benefits and services provided by the client Responding to incoming mail and electronic correspondence
- Handling escalated enquiries; and
- Data entry into an in-house information management system
Effective communication and the ability to build positive working relationships with relevant stakeholders will be critical to your success in this role.
In addition, you will demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in managing a high volume caseload
- Experience in the interpretation and application of legislations as well as working within policy and operational guidelines
- The ability to pick up information quickly and adaptable to change
- Excellent computer skills / the ability to learn new systems
- Respond to queries in an efficient and professional manner
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Resilience with the ability to handle complex and sensitive enquiries
In return you’ll receive an attractive hourly rate with a pathway to progression, a supportive team environment and ongoing training and development.
If you're looking for your next opportunity, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY NOW button.
Please note: Successful candidates must be Australian Citizens and be willing to undertake a National Police Clearance .
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Description null Job Description Help create a home away from home. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced safety professional to support our site operations working at T [...]
- Join ASX 100 finance leader! - Brisbane based role – Brisbane office - Suits an experienced finance professional with previous banking experience About us: BOQ Specialist delivers distinct [...]
Administration Assistant - (ADM00000098) Description - Drive the administration function & day-to-day maintenance of our freight office - Join a strong, stable and industry leading family busine [...]
- Join ASX 100 finance leader! - Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office - Suits an experienced finance professional with previous banking experience About Us BOQ Specialist is a mark [...]