- Admin officer – Front Office/Reception
- Sunnybank Private Hospital
- Previous experience in a hospital or hotel setting desired
Are you looking for a rewarding career that allows you to combine your professional skill and passion for delivering excellent customer service? Our Front Office Team has a vacancy for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to work alongside our team of Administration staff in supporting the Sunnybank’s Admissions and Reception.
As an Administration Officer your main responsibility is to provide an excellent patient experience through :
- Greeting and admitting patients in a professional and courteous manner at all times
- Answering and redirecting calls
- Organising appointments and preparing admission paperwork
- Conducting follow up requests and making reminder calls for visits
- Maintaining accurate and effective record management systems including preparation of medical records
- Performing Health Fund Checks as required and facilitating the collection of excesses/co-payments
- Coordinating with staff from other departments to ensure a smooth patient journey
- Completing other clerical tasks as directed including data entry
Sunnybank Private Hospital is owned and operated by Healthscope, one of Australia's largest and most respected operators of private hospitals.
Sunnybank Private Hospital is a 122 bed acute Medical, Surgical, Rehabilitation, Intensive care and now Cardiac Services hospital located on the South East of Brisbane.
- Demonstrated experience providing superior customer service in a similar environment
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with ability to speak Mandarin and/or Cantonese looked upon favourably
- Strong computer literacy and accurate data entry skills with a strong attention to detail
- Highly developed organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines in a fast paced environmen
- Work well independently and within a tea
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts – early/late shifts & weekend work
- Experience in MS Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel
- WebPas Hospital system experience (Desirable)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About us We are Dubbo Regional Council, a large regional Council servicing a growing community of over 50,000 people. With an operating expenditure budget of approximately $200 million, we have 600 t [...]
Client Services Officer - Professional yet fun office environment - Opportunity to join a high performing team About Our Client This well established and reputable firm is looking to grown their [...]
- Working out of the Strathpine office - Permanent full-time position - Join a client focused, values based organisation Mylestones has been part of CPL – Choice, Passion and Life for 24 years [...]
- Expression of Interest only - Sunshine Coast, Brisbane or Gold Coast location - Long-standing, reputable company About Neumann Steel You would be working for one of the most reputable compan [...]