Reporting to the Chief People Officer, we are looking to further enhance the services provided by our People & Culture team by filling the newly created role of General Manager – Workplace Relations (Complex Cases).
Healthscope is a leading private provider of integrated health services in Australia. We are focused on providing exceptional services to our customers across 42 hospitals.
We believe in the provision of quality healthcare for our patients.
Our team of over 19,000 employees understand that healthcare is a special business, 24/7, 365 days a year our team provide quality care and positively contribute to the clinical outcomes of our patients.
Your responsibilities in this role will be:
- Lead a team of Workplace Relations Complex Case professionals.
- Management of the full spectrum of employment-related complex cases (e.g., performance/conduct management, grievance management, workplace investigations, resolution of employment-related litigation, change management, compliance, agreement/award interpretation, etc.).
- Develop and operating model for the management of employment related complex cases and systems and tools to ensure efficient and effective services to internal line managers.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Strong appreciation for how the management of complex case work contributes to enhancing workplace culture and employee engagement.
- Proven ability to manage, advise and lead on the full spectrum of complex cases.
- Proven experience in a multi-site environment with the identification development and implementation of systems, processes and resources to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the delivery of complex case services.
- Proven Experience developing and delivering engaging training modules to developing line manager capability.
- Practical, analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Proven capacity to build, develop and lead a dedicated complex case management team.
- Strong communication and technical drafting skills.
- Project and time management skills and process orientation expertise.
- Strong commitment to customer service, teamwork and commercial outcomes.
- Tertiary qualifications in law and/or related disciplines.
Outside of current COVID-19 working restrictions this role is based in Melbourne with occasional interstate travel.
Please visit this site to review position description: https://healthscope.com.au/pdfs/GM_WR_ComplexCase_PD.pdf
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
At Rehab Management people are at the centre of our business. Rehab Management is privately owned and established for over 20 years – and we’re passionate about staying that way as we head into [...]
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Manager, Learning Design to provide learning design leadership and expertise for teaching staff in developing and integrating digital learning strategies and r [...]
About Mirvac We are a leading Australian integrated real estate group, listed on the ASX with activities across the investment and development spectrum. Our integrated approach provides us a disti [...]
Mills Oakley is a leading independent Australian law firm. With 100 partners and over 600 staff nationally, we are a Top 10 Australian firm by size. Our clients include ASX200 listed companies, mid-si [...]