nib has a mission and vision of people enjoying better health. Through our success, we aspire to more prosperous and sustainable communities, not only the creation of enterprise value.
We believe that extraordinary people do extraordinary things. Extraordinary comes in different perspectives and experiences. We’re looking for people who want to be a part of a team that has the appetite and ambitions to be different. We’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to be their best selves, every day.
As the Member Insight Specialist, your new role will support nib’s objective of organic growth, with a particular focus on increasing the value and tenure of existing members.
This unique 12-month role will see you convert superior data analysis into actionable insights which inform retention strategies, marketing campaigns, product design, onsite experience or frontline consultant tactics to reduce the attrition of members. You will also conduct up-sell and cross-sell campaigns and identify more profitable pockets and behaviours amongst our member-base More specifically, you will:
- Develop strategies and plans to support commercial objectives, using a test and learn mindset
- Work with broader Marketing team and other functions across the Group to ensure successful implementation of the Retention Strategy
- Identify segments, products and tactical opportunities to increase member value through reducing attrition, profiling more profitable members, or informing cross/up-sell campaigns target groups
- Work with frontline consultants, team leaders, Customer Experience specialist and other functions to connect the numerical analysis with anecdotal and qualitative insights and research
- Attend and contribute to key decision making forums and processes as subject matter expert on member behaviour and trends
We drive value for both our members and the business by understanding how and why our users use our products. We are a highly collaborative team of high achievers. We love to explore, challenge and have a lot of fun along the way by challenging the status quo and experimenting.
Strong communication and influencing skills are a key to success, you will empower and educate peers to take action to benefit and grow the nib business
You will have natural curiosity to challenge the status quo, backed by your high level of analytical skills and ability to adapt in a high pressure environment. Additionally, you will bring with you:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing and/or business
- Experience in database segmentation and marketing
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights to business stakeholder
- Experience in loyalty or retention roles particularly around marketing, project management, and stakeholder management desired
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking and prioritisation skills
- Team player with the ability to work autonomously and own projects end to end
- Intermediate to advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word skill, Tableau
nib Group is a highly collaborative, purpose led and values driven organisation. To support you at work (and play), we offer some fantastic benefits including but not limited to:
- Employee health insurance discounts
- Employee share plans
- Volunteer leave
- Paid parental leave
- Gym discounts and fitness incentives
- Short-term incentive programs
- Educational assistance
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced paralegal to join this leading organisation on a permanent basis. Your new company This firm based in Newcastle are renowned for their leadership and expe [...]
- Be part of an energetic, progressive and vibrant team culture - Opportunity for professional growth - Beautiful location Forsythes Recruitment & HR, incorporating Penrith Personnel, has offices [...]
1 month contract with possible extension | Central Coast Based Company | Diverse joinery projects This well established company specialises in commercial & residential fit-out joinery and is seeking [...]
CoreStaff is at the forefront of the recruitment industry with offices in Townsville, Perth, Kalgoorlie, Pilbara, Adelaide, Broken Hill, Melbourne, Newcastle, Eastern Creek, Brisbane and Darwin. Our [...]