Join our Customer Service team in Perth, known as Order Management & Fulfillment here at Stramit. You will responsible for identifying the full needs of our customers, achieving sales by applying effective solution based selling techniques by providing exceptional customer service.
In this role you will:
- Work as part of a close-knit team in a fast-paced contact centre environment
- Provide exceptional customer service and support over the phone (inbound and outbound), face to face and via email
- Provide administrative support including data entry, processing customer orders, applying credit claims & special pricing instructions
- Work collaboratively with various teams including Sales, Manufacturing,
and Planning to provide great customer solutions
- Adhere to cut-off times, making sure all work received beforehand is entered by close off
What’s in it for you?
- Close to home – Work locally in Maddington, Perth
- Free parking on site – Ample staff parking available on site
- Friendly team environment – We like cake, pizza and donuts, who doesn’t? We believe in creating a fun happy environment that encourages team interaction
- Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Progression – We are part of the Fletcher Building group with more than 5,500 people across Australia
- Corporate Discounts – Fletcher Building has a range of fantastic corporate discounts
What are we looking for?
We are looking for exceptional customer-focused individuals who show:
- Natural people skills – You will have a flair for communication and relationship building
- Customer service centricity – You will have experience in a contact centre or similar environment, and be able to provide profitable solutions tailored to customer needs
- Attention to detail – You will be able to work in a fast-paced role whilst still maintaining accuracy and adhering to KPIs
- Systems savvy – You will be able to pick up new systems easily and drive key projects around technology enhancements
Interested in joining the Fletcher Building family? Please click the ‘Apply’ button below!
Please note: Our recruitment process will include a video & phone screen and a formal interview. The successful candidates also will be required to undergo a medical and drug / alcohol assessment and will be able to demonstrate unlimited working rights in Australia.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Customer Service Representative About Us Stramit Building Products - A member of the Fletcher Building group-is a major Australian group of companies including Taurean Doors, Sol Home Improvements [...]
COMPANY OVERVIEW Proudly Farmers First℠! What do you get when you cross the best of Silicon Valley innovation and technology with the value driven mission of Family Farmers around the world? Fa [...]
The Role Join our Customer Service team in Perth, known as Order Management & Fulfillment here at Stramit. You will responsible for identifying the full needs of our customers, achieving sales by [...]
Order Management & Fulfillment Representative About Us Stramit Building Products - A member of the Fletcher Building group-is a major Australian group of companies including Taurean Doors, Sol Hom [...]