About the opportunity
Uniting Residential Aged Care, Sydney North West are seeking a Clinical Nurse Consultant to be based at our Chatswood office and to lead the develop clinical practices in Strategic Quality and Service Excellence.
This role will assist with assessing and providing consultancy strategies to individually assess clients and will lead the clinical service delivery within the region.
For a full list of responsibilities, please see the attached Position Description.
- Current AHPRA registration, Registered Nurse with minimum 5 years nursing experience.
- Master’s degree in area of clinical specialty
- Strong experience in a Nursing Education role
- Experience identifying education needs, delivering education and conducting clinical assessments,
- Knowledge of best practice within clinical nurse education, including legislative and regulatory requirements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to engage others in learning and development
- Willingness to travel around Northern Sydney
Benefits & culture
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer who supports an inclusive approach in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- Salary packaging
- Paid travel entitlement
- Career development opportunities
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Our services are in the areas of aged care and disability, community services, and chaplaincy and we get involved in social justice and advocacy issues that impact the people we serve.
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of lifestyle choices, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold , imaginative , respectful and compassionate .
Click on the link below to apply. If you have any queries, please feel free to contact Rachel Shorrock on 0466 027 822 or [email protected] for a confidential discussion.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check and Reference Checks.
Position Description Opens in new window
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Permanent Part Time and Casual position - Salary Packaging - up to $9,010 per year - Darlinghurst location About Us Uspace is a State-wide Private Mental Health Service for young adults (1 [...]
<div style=""><b style="">Employment Type</b>: Temporary Full Time up to February 2021<br> <b style="">Position Classification</b>: Clinical Nurse Ed [...]
<div style="font-size:10pt"><span style="font-size:medium"><strong><img alt="" src="https://healthnswgov.taleo.net/transition/transition/TransitionImageViewer.jss?imageCode=NURSIN [...]
Job Description: - Permanent Part Time and Casual position - Salary Packaging - up to $9,010 per year - Darlinghurst location About Us Uspace is a State-wide Private Mental Health Service for young [...]