The Shoe Carnival Store Manager assists the General Manager with the daily operations of the store and carries store keys to perform opening and closing responsibilities.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates Total Customer Service Standards and leads by example.
- Participates in managing overall store operations to meet and exceed sales, operational, and liquidation goals, and store and department standards.
- Follows all company policies and procedures, including Loss Prevention guidelines to deter theft.
- Assists in conflict resolution, delegates tasks as needed, coordinates meals/breaks, and assists in administration of progressive discipline, schedules, timecard edits, and reports.
- Supervises and ensures compliance of all cash handling procedures; provides overrides, performs safe and till counts, and reconciles cash settlements.
- Trains and develops associates for growth.
- Customer focused, excellent communication and listening skills, ability to learn and execute the concept.
- Excellent leadership, sales, and customer service skills.
- Ability to successfully complete Key Carrier Certification exam within 60 days of hire and the General Manager Certification exam within 18 months of hire.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking, must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times and up to 10 pounds continuously.
- Ability to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Bachelor’s degree or prior related management experience preferred.
- Three years of retail/customer service experience required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program offers eligible associates highly competitive benefits, including the following:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Time)
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, Disability, & Voluntary Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee & Family Discounts
- Relocation Opportunities
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
At ALDI, our people are the key to our success. As an ALDI Store Management Trainee you need to be able to juggle multiple things at once, motivate others and keep calm under pressure. You'll be han [...]
Company Profile - 3rd-Stock (Return; Restore; Respect) Our company is a special/ new type of online business in which handle all return stocks from different registered e-commence seller. While onlin [...]
Role: Attention Store Managers! We are looking for a Talented Store Manager who is ready to go! You must have the experience, worked in a fast paced environment and can work cloesly with your Assist [...]
Job Summary: The Shoe Carnival Store Manager assists the General Manager with the daily operations of the store and carries store keys to perform opening and closing responsibilities. Primary Dutie [...]