Auto & General
Commencing Monday, 28 September this opportunity will see you help support our customers through effective and efficient processing of incoming home claims. Reporting to the Home Claims Team Leader, you will be accountable for administering claims in a timely and cost-effective manner and deliver consistently high levels of customer service to each and every customer.
You will be paid a starting salary of $61,737.29 including super and will work on a rotating roster between 6:00am – 6:30pm Monday to Friday and 6:00am – 2:30pm one rotating Saturday or Sunday every 2 weeks.
Key accountabilities include:
- Respond to incoming customer calls and provide excellent phone service in lodging claims
- Obtain complete and accurate information regarding circumstances and damages surrounding the claim
- Act as first point of contact for client complaints and resolve these through listening and negotiation
- Liaise with builders, suppliers and other external providers to support the customer
- Review supplier reports and policy documentation to determine the outcome of customer claims
Knowledge and Experience:
We are looking for someone with the ability to work effectively across a diverse team and value others’ unique views and opinions. You will be someone who has exceptional customer services skills and the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally. This role will suit someone with previous experience in an administration support role and who has strong attention to detail.
Key requirements include:
- Ability to commence 28 September 2020
- Confidence to take responsibility for liability determination and claims acceptance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- Experience with conflict resolution
- Ability to effectively analyse and resolve problems
Who are Auto & General:
Auto & General is the Australian arm of a private global group with 8,000 employees across 31 offices and over 8.9 million customers worldwide
In Australia, Auto & General launched in 2000 and has grown to provide industry-leading motor, home and travel insurance products both directly through Budget Direct and via industry leading partnerships. With an Australian team of 1400+ we are now looking for talented individuals who can help drive our ambitious growth plans.
- North Lakes location - work close to home and avoid the commute
- Enjoy additional leave days - ‘ME’ leave and ‘Volunteer Day’ leave;
- Join our vibrant social and community activities including annual celebration, family fun days and regular events across each of our sites;
- Study support (up to 50% of tuition fees for relevant courses) and professional membership reimbursement;
- Employee discounts on Car, Home, Travel insurance and Roadside Assistance;
- Income protection insurance provided to support you in the event of non-work-related illness or injury;
- Discounts with a broad range of providers, including gym memberships, accommodation, dental care and more.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Are you a Veterinary Nurse looking for a change, while still being able to help people and their pets? Are you looking to work with a fun team who are passionate about pets and our product, while pr [...]
The Role: An exciting opportunity to join the Complex and Legal Settlements team in the role of Senior Claims Consultant. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of complex liability and l [...]
PHO / Principal House Officer Registrar Senior Registrar Fellowship (PFY) in Australia – Queensland Hospital Doctor Gastroenterology via Workplace Doctors on a fixed term / permanent basis. ***Loca [...]
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Senior Claims Consultants to join our Complex and Legal Settlements Team. We are looking for people who can form a logical case, communicate with strong c [...]