As an experienced Senior Head Chef, you will come from a background in hotels, resorts or conventions. You will be proficient in Food Safety Management and have a proven ability to supervise a multi-skilled workforce.
To be successful in this position you must:
- Minimum 2 years in a head chef position
- Flexible with a 7 day working roster
- Have previous experience in rostering, ordering, team development
- Be a qualified Senior Chef or Head Chef, who is motivated, hands-on, and a passionate team player
- Strong financial acumen (COGS and Wages essential) will be highly regarded
- Strong knowledge of WH&S; and Food Safety within a kitchen environment
- Respond to event orders,
stock transfers and accurately record run sheets
- You are passionate about your role and willing to provide the highest quality!
Pinnacle People is Australia's largest and only national hospitality staffing provider, offering roles in all Australian states and territories. Founded in 1991, our reputation for quality and geographical footprint results in placements with some of Australia's finest and most exciting venues.
If this role isn't right for you, we may have another that is. Get in touch today!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job no: 492471 Work type: Permanent Full Time Location: North Richmond Categories: Child & Family Support - Niche service, early intervention intensive family preservation - Advocate for [...]
Inbound Customer Service Consultant - TAS Remote, Fixed Term Opportunity Work type: Fixed Term Full Time, Fixed Term Part Time Location: TAS - Metro, TAS - Regional, VIC - Metro Categories [...]
- Monday to Friday role - Up to 30 hours per week - Global organisation Chartwells philosophy centres on providing tailored, boutique and unique hospitality solutions to the education market. We [...]
Job ID 993051 Job Type Permanent Full-time Location Aus - Hobart, Aus - TAS Regional Categories Supervisory / Management Applications close 23 Oct 2020 Tasmania Daylight Time CPB Contractors [...]