An exciting opportunity for experienced and caring RN's with relevant community nursing experience to provide a locum home based nursing service, located in the western region of Melbourne. The role is 4-5 days per week, on weekdays, visiting clients in their homes, assessing clients and providing nursing care, and referrals to other health professionals as required (ie: Allied Health). You may be training and educating direct care staff in specific care of more complex home based clients such as compression stockings, eye drops, catheter bag changes etc. You will be using your own car, so will be paid a generous travel allowance.
This role is likely to span several months in to late 2020 and may extend into 2021 or offer the opportunity for permanancy.
This role offers flexibility and autonomy to an experienced community RN who is looking to have a good balance between work and lifestyle, with no shift or weekend work required. New grads welcome to apply.
To apply you will need:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Community Nursing experience
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence
- Be able to travel around the western suburbs
- Available between Monday to Friday during business hours (4 - 5 days per week)
- Current Flu vaccination
- Working with Children check
For further information, please call and speak with Renae on 9828 6565 or email your CV to [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do. Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of C ompassion, A ccountability, R espect and E xcellenc [...]
Tradewind Australia works across the Aged Care sector in partnership with providers of services to the Victoria community. We recruit for a range of disciplines on behalf of Not for Profit, private an [...]
- Ongoing full-time position - Salary will align to experience + super + salary packaging - Monday to Thursday roster, no public holidays or on call It’s the people who make the difference at D [...]
- Outstanding career opportunity to make your mark and deliver exceptional patient care in Haemodialysis and Renal Nursing expanding your knowledge in the specialised field with a Graduate Certificate [...]