Compass Group is the global market leader in providing food and a range of support services to customers in the workplace, schools and colleges, hospitals, at leisure and in remote environments. We operate in over 50 countries, employ over 508,000 people, and are a recognised top 10 employer worldwide.
We are currently looking for an experienced Treasury Officer to join our friendly, busy Finance team. This position reports to the National Credit & Treasury Manager at our modern Perth Head Office. Treasury is responsible for the reconciliation of Compass Group's bank accounts as well as reconciliation of inflows that are received from approximately 700 cash sites.
This position has become vacant due to the promotion of the current incumbent.
- Daily journals
- Reconciliation of bank statements
- Cash-in-Transit reconciliation
- Organising weekly security banking pick-up & drop-off
- Month end close off
- Monthly general ledger reconciliations
- 1 – 2 years accounts / bookkeeping experience
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field will be highly regarded.
- Excellent analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Fast data entry skills
- Confidence and strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are needed and experience with Oracle would be advantageous
T he Benefits
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training and development including apprenticeships & traineeships; a competitive salary, recognition programs including awards, long service and team event days; site based benefits; and company discounts.
So, if you are a 'can-do' person, who thrives on new challenges; likes working in a team within a diverse environment; and consistently delivers to the highest quality, then you'll fit right in and we'd like to have you on our team
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- 24 hours per week (Tue,Wed,Thur) - Growing Company - Highly sought after position Our Client Was proudly established in Western Australia over 10 years ago and offers the best aged and disab [...]
We are looking for an experienced HSE Advisor to join a market leader on the fixed-term 6 month contract. Your new company Western Australian leader in the market providing services to mining and [...]
Job description Job Highlights - 8/6, 7/7 - FIFO ex Perth - 12 hour shifts - Ongoing position About the Role WorkPac are currently seeking experienced Heavy Duty Fitters for ongoing [...]
Join a company that supports your career development Your new company Hays are partnered with an International Mine Owner in the South West of WA who have recently ramped up their operations. Due [...]