Australian Capital Territory
ESS, a division of Compass Group, provides hospitality and catering solutions to many sites in Australia and around the world. Our leading edge catering systems mean that we deliver high quality food coupled with a fantastic customer service experience from Cafe's to Fine Dining.
We are currently looking for experienced Part Time Food & Beverage Attendant to join our team at ADFA.
We are looking for energetic and experienced Food & Beverage Attendants to join our team. You will have an opportunity to further develop your hospitality skills and experience work in a variety of areas on site. The position includes food and beverage duties and bar work.
These positions are suited for candidates that like to work in a fasted paced supportive team environment. Training is provided and you'll be working for one of the largest catering and support services company in the world!
- Delivering exceptional Customer Service
- Maintaining the service area
- Delivery of food and drinks
- Washing up and general cleaning
- Basic food preparation and safety (making sandwiches and salads)
- Cash handling and register operation
- Provision of excellent customer service
- Knowledge of Food Safety requirements
- RSA Certificate Essential
- Certificate II in Hospitality Operations or Similar desirable
- Previous Bar experience
- Be able to work independently
- Experience in a fast-paced hospitality environment
- Great presentation and customer service skills
- Willingness to be part of an enthusiastic and motivated team
- Willingness to jump into any task required, cleaning, food preparation and customer service
- Strong awareness of Hygiene & Food Safety Standards
- Must always be well presented, have a great work ethic and the ability to perform well under pressure
- A Positive can-do attitude and the ability to work nights, weekends & public holidays
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training and development including apprenticeships & traineeships; a competitive salary, recognition programs including awards, long service and team event days; site-based benefits; and company discounts.
The successful applicant will be provided with full training and ongoing support while working in a dynamic and fun working environment.
So, if you are a 'can-do' person, who thrives on new challenges; likes working in a team within a diverse environment; and consistently delivers to the highest quality, then you'll fit right in and we'd like to have you on our team – Apply Now!
As you will understand, Defence establishments need to be highly secure. This means that due to Defence security clearance requirements the successful applicant must be an Australian Citizen and will be subject to an Australian Federal Police check.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Number 19173793 Job Important Company Food and Beverage & Culinary Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Port Douglas, Port Douglas Road, Port Douglas, Queensland, Australia VIEW ON MAP Brand [...]
Posting Date Dec 12, Job Number 19174361 Job Important Company Food and Beverage & Culinary Pier One Sydney Harbour, Autograph Collection, 11 Hickson Road, Walsh Bay, New South Wales, Syd [...]
- Midnight Bar Re-Opening October 2020! - Wednesday - Saturday Afternoon/Evening Roster - Midnight Hotel, a lifestyle you won't want to leave WELCOME TO MIDNIGHT Join the team at Midnight Hot [...]
Job Summary . About the Hotel Channelling true modern luxury, this 96-room hotel features the city\'s largest guestrooms, all with signature balconies and/or terraces, and the choice of sweeping Weste [...]