About the role
Overall Purpose Integrated brand communication
- Support in-market execution and implementation of all consumer-facing elements of the (IAP) brand plans and provide brand input to CP&A; teams on all shopper-facing activity on the brand
- Support Senior brand manager on the localization of brand communications plan, including inputting to local planning & buying of media with agency partner and guided by Senior Brand Manager
- Work with external agencies to ensure that all brand content programmes and partnerships developed, are activated and commercialized effectively in-market, including execution of PR,
digital and experiential programmes and partnering with advocacy and sales operations teams on advocacy programmes as required
- Ensure that all brand assets developed in the country adhere to global brand guidelines and local social responsibility policies and regulations and always follow the Bacardi Way of Growth best practice
Business performance management
- Alongside the Senior Brand Manager, responsible for delivery of brand performance targets in Australia (NSV / share) as agreed with Senior Brand Manager in IAP brand plans
- Generate insights from available databases to ensure measurement & evaluation (M&E;) plan in place on designated brand activity provided by the Senior Brand Manager
- Manage elements of the A+P budget that you are responsible for
- Actively monitor Brand KPIs and provide guidance on corrective action to achieve agreed objectives
Data Analysis and Reporting
- Perform on going analysis of your brands performance via data from brand print, IRI, IWSR and other data sources, feeding into the monthly reporting process
- Where applicable analyse media performance, brand health and pricing, feeding your findings into your leader and making recommendations around brand performance formulating your ongoing IAP’s.
- Conduct market research studies to discover consumer insights, identify key drivers aligned with brands objectives and ensure measurement & evaluation (M&E;) plan in place
Revenue Growth Management
- Drive the implementation of fact-based category insights that drives ROS, volume uplift and increases value with off premise customers.
With our Consumer at the heart, your key focus will be
- Partner with senior brand manager to maximise trade and brand investment
- Increased distribution and ROS driving activities as measured by brand print and IRI leading to brand growth
- Executional excellence through the consumer journey, delivering exceptional consumer experiences through creative ways of bringing the brands to ‘life’ in the designated channels
- Responsible for the input into the overall delivery of IAP’s for your portfolio of brands & support for brands under the Senior Brand Manager’s remit
Skills and Experience
The Skills & Experience needed to create your legacy
- 2+ years of liquor industry experience
- Degree and/or professional Marketing qualifications
- CP+A / Customer marketing or commercial experience
- Exceptional project management skills with the flexibility and ability to manage multiple projects at any given time and respond to conflicting business priorities
- Verbal/written skills at all levels across an organization; ability to generate meaningful presentations
- Decision making oriented and able to quickly react to changing environment.
- Ability to give clear feedback and direction to executional partners
- High level of interpersonal skills with ability to work collaboratively internally, globally and with key stakeholders (eg. agencies).
- Ability to positively influence decisions making and align key stakeholders
- Excellent Budget management and Purchase order experience
- Passionate person, love market and global brands
- Teamwork ability while self-sufficient
- Able to work under pressure and with ambiguity
- Open-minded, honest, eager to learn, to deliver results and have fun!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About The Brand Our client is a Big Box Homewares retailer, who has been assisting customers with expert advice for over 50 years. The brand is a household name that other retailers can only dream of [...]
Forever Evolving Forever New is Australia's fastest growing fashion clothing and accessories brand. With more than 300 stores and a vast online presence across the globe, we have developed a strong c [...]
Opportunity to join Australia's largest Self Storage operator - Join a privately owned family run business - Work with an energetic, committed and innovative team - Be part of an environment w [...]
About the role Overall Purpose Integrated brand communication - Support in-market execution and implementation of all consumer-facing elements of the (IAP) brand plans and provide brand input to CP&A [...]