Red Hat, Inc.
The Red Hat Customer Experience and Engagement (CEE) team is looking for an Associate Manager to join us in Brisbane, Australia. In this role, you will work as part of a team responsible for supporting our Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), Red Hat OpenShift, and Red Hat OpenStack Platform solutions. You'll manage a team of highly technical engineers responsible for providing excellent service for our enterprise customers. You'll work with your peers around the world to guide initiatives and continually develop technical team members. As an Associate Manager, you'll need to have experience managing teams in a technological, fast-paced environment, combined with passion for improving customer experience.
Primary job responsibilities
- Manage and maintain a team of technically skilled engineers
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Provide leadership in problem-solving, including proposing and discussing fixes, giving advice, and educating customers
- Develop and administer schedules and performance requirements
- Implement strategic change for knowledge management, customer-centric support, and issue problem-solving
- Communicate with management from the Sales, Services, Engineering, Product Management, and Support teams when necessary to prioritize customer requests
- Receive assignments in the form of objectives and determine how to use resources to meet schedules and goals
- Recommend changes to policies and establish procedures that affect immediate teams
- Work on issues of a diverse scope where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends
- Follow processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques
- 3+ years of team management experience
- Experience leading enterprise support teams with a customer focus and service orientation
- Proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders across different locations
- Previous commercial experience in a customer services or technical support environment in a technology-oriented company or team
- Proven ability to learn and apply new skills and processes rapidly as well as coach, mentor, and inspire others
- Excellent troubleshooting skills; passion for problem-solving and investigation
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work well under pressure
- Ability to work in a process-driven environment and an environment where consultation with colleagues, taking initiative, and making judgment calls are necessary
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
ApplyApplyShare Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description - Brisbane opportunity (office in Darra) - Attractive base salary + opportunity to earn bonus - Restricted Electrical License required. Work with a global leader and supplier of Medic [...]
About Australia & New Zealand Our growing team of 1200+ employees work together to deliver world-class science products and solutions to a wide range of key markets. With commercial, manufacturing a [...]
**Company Description** At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, L [...]
Description The Team Our Corporate Group is at the forefront of providing commercially astute advice to major Australian and global companies. We are particularly well known for our high-end merger [...]