City of Kwinana
Permanent Part-time (8 hours per fortnight) Monday 6.00pm – 10.00pm
Please note: The hours and days are subject to change depending on operational requirements.
$53,900.09 per annum (pro rata)
This is a Recquatic level 4.
Premium Recquatic Membership, Annual Leave Loading of 17.5% and up to 15.5% Superannuation
An exciting and challenging opportunity has been created for a Sports Supervisor (Soccer) to join the City of Kwinana’s recreation centre (the Recquatic). Reporting to the Programs Team Leader, you will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of team sport competitions in safe and timely manner.
You will also be responsible for responding to customer complaints,
completing safety audits on playing surfaces, rostering of umpires, updating of fixtures and ladders, assisting with umpiring and liaising with umpires, team and players to resolve issues in a professional manner.
To be successful in this position, do you having the following:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience in soccer refereeing.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills especially conflict resolution/negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of participant engagement and customer service strategies.
- Highly effective time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Certification in sport dependant umpiring/refereeing.
- Provide First Aid, Police Clearance and Working with Children Check.
- Level 2/Senior/Apply/Provide First Aid
- National Police Check
- Working with children check
- Certification in sport dependant umpiring/refereeing
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Based in Newcastle - Full Time Permanent - Collaborative Team Environment The Company Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) is a major national organisation responsible for managing infr [...]
Located in Joondalup, north of Perth, Western Australia, the Edith Cowan University (ECU) Survey Research Centre (SRC)is part of the Exercise Medicine Research Institute (EMRI) within ECU’s School o [...]
In 2019, ECU announced the outcomes of the strategic research and research operations review. This review highlighted the need for the University to support clusters of high-performing researchers, fo [...]
We are seeking an experienced registered nurse with a passion for nursing and its future, to join our innovative, energetic, forward-thinking team on our Joondalup Campus located in Perth. This is an [...]