Hills Rugby Club - Seniors
At Hills Rugby Club, we hold the trademarks of committment, respect, humility, focus and communication at the core of everything we do both on and off the field to ensure that we are quality club members and people. We are a family club, seeking to make our members and their families a part of the Hills Rugby community.
We are located in the Hills District in North-West Sydney. We compete in Division 2 of the NSW Suburban Rugby Union competition. Having established ourselves in this division, capturing multiple premierships over the past 5 years, the club is looking to grow and compete for the Club Championship in 2021.
We are seeking applications from interested coaches to join our coaching team for the 2021 season to fulfill the following voluntary positions:
- 1st Grade
- 2nd Grade
- 3rd Grade
- 4th Grade
- Colts (U/21)
- Specialist coaches in specific areas
Desirable attributes and qualifications include;
- Experience in Rugby Union (playing and/or coaching)
- Smart Rugby compliant and hold ARU Coaching certificate (Level 1 / 2)
- Ability to plan, design, implement and review training sessions that develop player skill levels and team performance
- Highly effective communication skills
- Willingness to operate as part of a coaching team
Coaching roles and responsibilities will include;
- Contributing to the effective function of the Hills Rugby Club coaching team
- Overseeing organisation of training activities (with support from the club head coach)
- Challenging players to maximise their skill levels
- Adherence to the club's trademark behaviours, and encouraging adherence from others
We are keen to support interested coaches to attend educations and gain qualifications to enhance their capabilities.
This is a great opportunity to become part of an established suburban rugby club that is looking to grow.
- Level 1 Coaching Accreditation
- Level 2 Coaching Accreditation
- Rugby coaching experience
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description - Earn between $75,000 to $95,000 depending on experience - Tailored caseload- pursue your special interest area - Great Team Culture with social nights and dinners Enjoy working in [...]
PROAGRICA Explore how you can grow The future of food sustainability is complex. That’s why over 20,000 customers across five continents rely on our cutting-edge networks, workflow tools and analyti [...]
Job Description - Well established medical centre - 70% of billings - Great location General Practitioner VR wanted for a busy, Dr-owned medical centre based in the larger Baulkham Hill area. This [...]
Inventory Administrator About the companyOur client is a subsidiary of a global pharmaceutical organisation, delivering high-tech software and equipment to the medical industry with local and inte [...]