Australian Capital Territory
Monash Primary School is seeking a highly motivated, energetic and experienced Learning Support Assistant to work with students from Preschool to Year six.The role involves support the learning of students in mainstream classes, as well as working with individual students and small groups in short sessions focusing on the students' academic learning goals. All our Learning Support Assistants work collaboratively with classroom teachers and other LSAs to ensure the delivery of an inclusive, differentiated and flexible learning program to meet the individual needs of all students.The position requires a high level of flexibility, as well as an ability to adapt to the changing needs of individual students.
This may include supporting students with social and emotional needs, learning difficulties, a wide range of disabilities, as well as complex behaviours.The successful applicant will have strong interpersonal skills, demonstrating an ability to work effectively with all members of staff, children and families.The ACT Public Service supports workforce diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. As part of this commitment, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with disability, culturally diverse people and those who identify as LGBTIQ are encouraged to apply. Eligibility/Other Requirements: Mandatory:
- Prior to commencing this role, a current registration issued under the Working with Vulnerable People (Background Checking) Act 2011 is required. For further information on Working with Vulnerable People registration refer to - .
- First Aid qualifications, or the willingness of obtain.
- Certificate IV in Education Support.
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care.
Note: An order of merit will be established from this selection process and may be used to fill future identical vacancies over the next 12 months.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- 12 month contract - AHPRA or AASW registration mandatory - City location About the Role Our Federal Government client is a seeking a highly experience case manager to work with Defence/Vetera [...]
What does a Service Person/Driver Do? As a ServicePerson/Driver you will focus on the needs of our customers. You will need to enjoy working with your hands as you will service equipment to make sure [...]
On-Going Training & Development Weekend allowance and bonuses Be part of a great team & company culture About the role As the Service Person/Driver, you are a critical member of the Concrete Care Arta [...]
- Are you excited for the change of season & the new collections it brings? - Looking to join a strong national retailer, with a diverse client base? - Strong company culture, with a focus on yo [...]