Synaco Global are currently recruiting for qualified OEM Machinery Boilermaker/Welders for there valued client's based accross the Perth Region - Inner Western and Southern Region - this is an immediate start for successful candidates with room to move and grow in the field.
These roles will see you aiding in the service to a variety of high end clients throughout Western Australia, With a specialisation in repairs, maintenance and asset management of OEM machinery including Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi and Liebherr. You will be seen as working with an amazing team with diverse working culture and reputation for delivering high end quality work.
- 12 months post trade experience preferred
- Proven experience working on heavy-duty mobile equipment - Leibherr, CAT , Komatsu & Hitachi
- Experience working in a heavy machinery fabrication workshop
- Exposure to machinery field service and on-site heavy machinery repair will be advantageous
- Ability to perform tasks safely within tight deadlines without compromising the quality of work
- Strong welding skills, with the ability to pass an AS1554 Weld Test
Qualifications, Tickets & Licences:
- Australian recognised trade qualification (boilermaker/welder)
- Current Australian C-Class drivers licence
- High-risk work licence - WP, LF (preferred)
- Current working at heights qualification (preferred)
What we can Offer:
- Temp to perm opportunities
- Desired Shift Pattern - 7 Days on 3 Days off - 7 Nights on - 4 Nights off - Waroona
- Monday to Friday 5:2 - Inner Western Suburbs
- Ability to work in a great team and culture
- Weekly Pay Cycle
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage applications from Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
If you are available for an immediate start and this role appeals to you please click “Apply for this job” or contact Charmaine on 61653354
Proudly part of a 43-year-old, $3Bn global workforce solutions group, Synaco Global delivers real value to our clients across a range of specialist industries through consulting, sourcing, workforce management and workforce productivity solutions.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Mecahnical Fitters, Boilermakers & Welders - FMG SHUTDOWN - PENALTY RATES - 19th Oct - 10th NOV (Ongoing Work Opporutnities) - LOCKING IN NOW - FIFO - Perth WA HSS are seeking 30+ Mechanica [...]
- Mining & Rail-Related Projects - ASAP Start / Weekly Pay - Perth Metro area based Boilermakers Heavy Steel Fabricators TRS Resourcing has been tasked with searching for suitable trad [...]
Job Description To be considered for any of the above roles you will need to demonstrate following: - Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a Boilermaker / Welder - Australian Recognized Trade Cer [...]
Job Description KAEFER Integrated Services Pty Ltd are currently seeking qualified and experienced Boilermaker Welders & Coded Welders for ongoing works in the South West Region of Western Aust [...]