Synaco are seeking a skilled and versatile Parts Advisor to join our clients busy team based in Hazelemere, this is a fast past working environment which will have you broadening your skillsets and knowledge in customer service and support. An immediate start for the successful candidate with temp to perm opportunity is on offer.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Strong customer focus with ability to build and develop effective working and business relationships
- Combustion Engine & Automatic Transmission knowledge (preferred)
- Competent computer skills within Microsoft Office
- Will have a strong commitment to OSH within the workplace
- Ability to pass a Pre-employment Medical including a Drug & Alcohol Screen
- Valid C Class Driver’s Licence
- LF - Forklift License ( Desirable)
- Certificate in Parts Interpreting( Desirable)
What’s on offer:
- Rotating Roster
- Weekly Pay
- Referral reward on offer - Available to anyone!
- Opportunity for career development
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage applications from Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
If you are available for an immediate start and this role appeals to you please click “Apply for this job” or Contact Charmaine on 61653354
Proudly part of a 43-year-old, $3Bn global workforce solutions group, Synaco Global delivers real value to our clients across a range of specialist industries through consulting, sourcing, workforce management and workforce productivity solutions.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Barminco is one of the world’s largest hard-rock underground mining service providers with three decades of operational experience. As part of the Perenti Group, Barminco employs over 4,300 peop [...]
Barminco is one of the world’s largest hard-rock underground mining service providers with over three decades of operational experience. As part of the Perenti Group, Barminco employs over 4,300 peo [...]
Perenti , formerly Ausdrill Group Ltd, is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface mining, underground mining and mining support services. The Group was founded in [...]
job description We are currently seeking pick packers for ongoing roles based around the Hazelmere, Forrestfield and Kewdale areas. As the ideal candidate you will have previous pick packing experi [...]